(50)

Yeosang bite his lip "maybe Shownu hyung has him on a mission or something. Don't stress" changkyun tried to give an encouraging smile but his friend could see right through him. "I'm sorry I shouldn't of said anything" Yeo fiddled with his fingers "nonsense, you have a right to talk about your boyfriend, don't worry about shownu and I. I'm sure jongho will call if not min and I will go and beat his ass or atlest try" changkyun rubbed yeosang knee.

"Alright! Let's start the process, says here to leave it on for thirty minutes then rinse" said minhyuk reading the instructions of the dye box. "Hey, you know what? You should go live surprise your viewers with your new hair" said Minhyuk, it's been a while and his followers have missed him "but I don't my stuff" minhyuk shrugged "you have your laptop and you can use my backdrops, plus I won't be home later I've got a dick appointment" he winked, while the two others laughed. "Wait? With Joo?" Chang asked "nope we haven't spoken in like a week, I tried to reach out but he never responded. I don't wait around for no one"

After an hour coloring, trimming the ends and blow drying they were done. "Finally! You look amazing" they complimented kyun. They all cuddled on the couch changkyun looked around "what's wrong?" Asked min "its been an hour and mingi was suppose to pick up his girlfriend but he never came back?" He checked his phone and noticed a message from Mingi saying he got held up and would try to make it in twenty minutes.

*****

The movie finished and yeosang and minhyuk went on their separate way leaving changkyun with no other choice than to do his live. He set up the back drop and looked into his luggage since he hasn't unpacked to see if maybe he can find something to wear. "This isn't mine" he pulled out a white t-shirt way to big to be his, realizing it's shownu he must of packed it by accident. It still smelled like him, his cologne imprinted on the shirt he pulled it toward his chest smiling to himself, he got an idea of wearing it for his live. He quickly showered and moisturized and put his black choker and the shirt with nothing else on.

He layed on the couch surrounded by pillows and lathering up his favorite purple dildo with lube, he decided he would start his live already full and ready

***  SweetKitty. is live  ***

                                          😻

                         (Click to join stream)

                                    ENJOY!