(19)

"Absolutely not!" Shownu shook his head, he couldn't allow someone like beakho to ever lay hands on what's his, not again. "Wait a minute, let's hear him out" Wonho spoke up while hyungwon stared  amused at shownu who looks ready to explode.
"W-Well he knows I have the book now, what if we give him a fake instead for the name of person who's trying to hurt me and shownu hyung?" he looked up seeing shownu intensely staring at him.

"What is in that damn book that has everyone all riled up?" Ask hyungwon, the leader and Wonho stared at each other, he signaled at jooheon to keep watch at the door that leads from the dinning room to the kitchen. He couldn't risk letting his staff over hear anything incase theirs a rat involved. "Long ago before any of  us were probably even born my... caretaker a very powerful man decided to keep a book writing down a list of names of all the mobster and politicians he's done business with it for leverage I suppose, it includes very detailed personal information about each and everyone of them. If In the wrong hands they could distort the balance we have been building for years, I need to keep that book safe"

"No, there's more isn't there?" Hyungwon squinted his eyes he knew those two for a long time, he knew they was more to the story. "That's all you two little angles need to know, the less you know the better." Wonho smirked and bopped his husband nose earning a scoff from him "I guess, chang would you like to go baby clothes shopping with me later?" changkyun finally took his eyes off the table the conversation left him feeling uneasy, like something bad is going to happen he only wishes for it to be just a silly feeling and nothing more.

"Sure I just need to get some of my belonging then we can go...  wait Minhyuk! Where did I leave my phone? It died and I forgot to ask for a charger" he quickly stood up his best friend is probably freaking out looking everywhere for him and he completely forgot to check in. "Who's minhyuk?" Question shownu in a serious tone. "My best friend, he's probably going crazy right now." Jooheon went up to the smaller reaching out grabbing his hand and placing changkyun fully charged phone "I found it on the couch and took the liberty of charging it, the thing wouldn't stop ringing all night" he smiled showing those cute dimples. With out realized it changkyun pulled him into  hug "thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Jooheon smiled quickly dropped as he noticed his boss, if looks could kill he would of dropped dead already. "I need to check in and let my friends know I'm okay. Could I use your room?" He asked holding his phone to his chest, Shownu stood up giving him a nod changkyun quickly ran up the stairs. He slowly walked towards jooheon, wonho was holding in his laugh, hyungwon rolled his eyes at the scene about to unfold and the rest of Shownu men in fear. He stood right in front of the other "touch him again and I will end you" Shownu smirked and patted his shoulder "N-No. wait I-I didn't" Jooheon looked around dumbfounded.

                                         👿

Come on we all know nunu would never   hurt his favorite child.