(10)

"Mister?" Changkyun softly spoke at the big guy who had been leaning against the wall and at that moment the older felt so mesmerized by how the purple hair boy looks his robe slipping off his soft shoulders. Shownu quickly walked toward the boy leading him back inside unconsciously his hand on the smaller waist the feeling of the soft silk underneath his hands felt so good. "It's Shownu" he said as he closed the door with his foot keeping eye contact with changkyun.  The smaller nodded, both felt like they were holding their breath, their bodies heating up suddenly they were way to close.

The older tucked a strand of hair behind his ear then leaning down "I-I'm sorry" the smaller whispered as their lips brushing together unexpectedly changkyun closed the gap, the kiss was gentle he cradled the smaller soft face. Shownu touch was careful almost as if he would break him if he went any further, but that didn't stop Changkyun from deepening the kiss. He slowly laid the smaller on the couch right in between his legs. Shownu didn't waste time, his hands touching the others body, grabbing a handful of the smaller ass groaning in the kiss.

A hard knock made changkyun jump in fright holding tightly on the other muscular arms. "I-I'm not expecting anyone" Shownu fixed the robe on the other then went to open the door while the smaller followed behind him. "You?" Changkyun pointed at the person who was knocking "Jongho! this better be good" Shownu said through gritted teeth. "You two know each other?" Changkyun looked confused. Jongho practically ran from the library to the dorms trying to catch his breath. "No time...they found Wonho" he said between breaths. Shownu tensed up then shut the door in his face while changkyun eyes widen.

"Is that the bloody boot person you've been searching for?" Changkyun looked up at him and shownu nodded. "I have to go shortcake" he caressed his cheek. "Wait! When will I see you again?" He rushed to hug him "I don't want you to get the wrong idea of me, I don't normally go around makin out with random guys" Shownu let out a laugh making changkyun smile. The older heart did something he couldn't even explain seeing the beautiful smile on the boy.

"I-I do those things w-well because I need the money. I don't just sleep around with just anyone, a-actually I haven't done nevermind Ughh there's j-just something about you. I-I just- he was a blushing mumbling mess that Shownu had to interrupt "I'm not judging shortcake and yeah there's something about you too" he smirked and changkyun could swear his face is as red as a tomato. "I gotta go and don't worry I'll call you tomorrow" changkyun nodded then frowned did I give him my number?  He thought "goodnight" Shownu kissed his forehead then headed out the door before Changkyun could say anything else.

"Tell jooheon to keep watch. Now let's go!" jongho gulped at his boss raging look. Shownu men found Wonho in an old abandoned warehouse, that ended in a shoot out with the other guys dead, Some of shownu men injured and without a lead however wonho was found safe, unconscious but alive none the less.

 Shownu men found Wonho in an old abandoned warehouse, that ended in a shoot out with the other guys dead, Some of shownu men injured and without a lead however wonho was found safe, unconscious but alive none the less