(42)

"Can I walk you home?" Said mingi as they exited the cafe, changkyun looked up at him and smiled he shaking his head "the place I'm staying at is pretty far out, don't worry about me" changkyun looked down, mingi smiled back at him "hmm...well now that you have my number don't forget to text me when you get home. Soo maybe we can hang out this weekend?" Mingi pulled changkyun into a hug, jongho stayed still seeing the interaction from a distance just then his phone rang and he felt like slapping himself.

"Yeah Boss?" Jongho kicked the ground answering the phone. "I've been calling changkyun and he's not answering. San told me he's been with you, why haven't you two come home yet?" Jongho needed to come up with something to tell his boss and fast, he couldn't really say that changkyun has been catching up with an old guy friend. "ahh, well changkyun stayed a little later than usual to s-study yeah that's it just to study" ended the call with shownu telling him to bring changkyun home.

Who the hell is changkun? Kihyun thought, he had limped around in his crutches looking for shownu finally finding him in the living room talking to someone and of course kihyun curiosity got the best of him and eavesdropped. "And here I thought we got rid of all dirty rats" hyungwon strolled in leaning  against the side of the door. Kihyun turned around and smirked "looks like wonnie missed me the most, didn't you?" Hyungwon let out a scoff. "Oh bless your heart, no one here gave you a second thought after you left. Why don't you take the hint and leave"

Kihyun balled his fist trying his best to take a step forward in his crutches, while hyungwon amusingly watched him. "I'd watch your back if I where you" pointing a finger on to the taller chest "is that a promise?" Hyungwon winked letting out a laugh walking away. Shownu stepping into the hallway catching a glimpse of  hyungwon leaving, kihyun mumbling away not so nice l words. "I can't stand him" said kihyun looking up at shownu "get to bed, I'll be taking you tomorrow morning for your X-rays" shownu walked passed him.

"Who's changkyun?" He asked, Shownu turned yanked him by his wrist causing kihyun to let his crutches slip and fall as he crashed into the older toned chest, his eyes widen as he noticed the anger in shownu face. "He doesn't concern you, do you understand!" He shook him and kihyun slowly nodded, but kihyun always likes to push shownu buttons so he leaned in to kiss him.

****

Speeding all the way home they both went over the little white lie they would tell shownu, for mingi protection and to spare Jongho life "hey, don't worry I won't tell your boss anything. Thank you for covering for me and I'm sorry I dragged you into this mess" jongho shook his head giving him a smile. "Don't worry bout me, listen just be patient with boss alright" changkyun let out sigh and nodded his head rushing out the car.

Changkyun entered the house he thought shownu would be waiting for him by the entrance like he usually does but he wasn't there he walked into the living room finding it empty then walked forward into the dimly lit hallway.  He let out a small gasp as he saw Shownu kissing someone else not just any someone else his ex fiancé.

🥀

Don't forget to stream Joohoney new album
lights

Don't forget to stream Joohoney new album                                                     ✨lights✨