(40)

"S-Shownu?" Kihyun softly spoke, Shownu froze he needed a minute to collect his thoughts he then turned to seonghwa who was staring between the two. "How is he?" Shownu asked completely ignoring kihyun "his right leg seems to be fractured including his wrist I would need X-rays to make sure so you can bring him to the hospital later, other than some cuts and bruises he'll survive" seonghwa softy patted kihyun thigh and stood up taking his leave.

The two were left in a awkward silence kihyun cleared his throat "t-thank you for taking me and watching over me" shownu turned to look at him he let out a scoff "yeah no problem" he turn to leave, he thought he would be over his anger about everything that happened with him and kihyun, boy was he wrong. "W-wait!" Said Kihyun, Shownu gripped the door knob tightly "can we talk?" Shownu took a deep breath he let go of the handle, maybe he should just hear what kihyun has to say clear the air a bit.

Shownu stood next to the bed watching kihyun "I-I... I'm sorry, but I was set up I would never hurt you like that you. Beakho... he came up to me the day before our wedding and threatened with killing my family, killing you if I didn't leave you... please" shownu "stop talking!" He pinched the bridge of his nose he felt like punching something, anything "why didn't you come to me? Tell me now! I hold more power than he does we could of figured something out" kihyun at this point had started to cry "you don't get it! He put a bomb right under the altar, right underneath you, I had a bomb strapped underneath my shirt and he was watching the whole time, kept the button right in his pocket the whole time to make sure I did as I was told" kihyun sobbed.

"I'm suppose to believe that bullshit?" The mob leader let out a sarcastic laugh, reaching into his pocket taking out a cigarette lighting it up blowing the smoke right into the others face. Kihyun narrowed his eyes, balling his fists "ughhhh! you never believe me, not even when we were together always thinking when I was going to screw you over" Shownu felt the anger boil in him "Jesus Christ kihyun! You did screw me over you left me for someone else! Where the hell have you been for the past five years huh?!" He gripped kihyun by his shoulders, the other let out a whimper.

"He never let me out of his sight, always kept me locked in a room. I-I finally was able to escape, you have to believe me. I would never purposely hurt you Shownu" kihyun spoke softly not wanting to upset the mob leader anymore. "I really am sorry" kihyun looked up at shownu with big beautiful tear filled eyes and maybe Shownu still has a weak side for the smaller he put out the cigarette then carefully he wrapped kihyun in a hug letting the smaller sob into his chest.

 "I really am sorry" kihyun looked up at shownu with big beautiful tear filled eyes and maybe Shownu still has a weak side for the smaller he put out the cigarette then carefully he wrapped kihyun in a hug letting the smaller sob into his chest