(14)

Changkyun didn't know why he just felt the need to hug shownu, he wanted to fall asleep in those big beautiful arms. He should feel scared, he should run away but he's heart didn't let him. Shownu eyes widen as Changkyun hugged him tight as if his life depended on it and worse he loved the feeling. Hyungwon watching it all unfold before his eyes, he couldn't believe it seeing Shownu smiled after so many years, he finally got to see the taller smile of course a small one but a smile none the less.

That's until San interrupted "boss! They tired to attack one of our stash houses, Jongho and I will set up the truck" Shownu quickly let go his facial expressions filled with rage again, while hyungwon rolled his eyes and just shook his head  "I have to go" Shownu noticed changkyun staring up him and he soften at the sight he brought the smaller into another hug "again?"  Shownu let him go giving a small kiss on the forehead surprising both of them then quickly walking out with out saying a word before anyone could notice the mafia leader blushing.

He didn't like these feelings changkyun was making him feel things way to soon, he just met the boy not to long ago and all he wanted to do was protect him from anything and everyone. He hated himself for already dragging kyun into this mess "we leave in 5!" he yelled out as the truck was being loaded with guns. Both hyungwon and changkyun were by the front door watching it all. Until the front door opened a limping wonho walking out in black cargos and his black compress tshirt his combat boots and black cap "it almost looks like your ready to go undercover?"

Questioned hyungwon crossing his arms together "but that can't be it right wonho? Not after everything you've been through" question again hyungwon, all wonho did was bring him into a kiss "this is my fight to baby, I need to do this" was all the blonde could say staring at his husband in the eyes caressing his soft cheeks. "I can't stand you. What about the babies" whispered hyungwon with tears in his eyes "this is why I need to do this for them to make sure those asshole don't come back to mess with my family"

Changkyun felt like he was watching a scene right out of a romance movie all he was missing is his popcorn. Until his big guy came and ruined the moment "the stash house they attacked its Wonho's. There trying to bring us down wonnie. We need to leave now buddy" Shownu tapped on his friend shoulder. Wonho now noticed the smaller presence "oh, who's this?" He smirked at the younger and changkyun gave a small wave "shortcake this is wonho, wonho this is shortcake" Wonho stared in confusion while shownu let out a small laugh. 

Everyone seemed to notice the small laugh the leader let out but no one dared to say anything. "I'm not shortcake idiot!" Changkyun looked up and  smiled, playfully punching the older all shownu did is pull him in, so his back landed on the older tone chest while Shownu wrapped his arms around his waist. Changkyun face felt heated, he couldn't help but blush "my name is Changkyu, nice to meet you" he said, hyungwon let out a giggle. "Well I'll be dammed, he must be special" said wonho as he stared at his friend, shownu didn't need to say anything because his best friend knows him all to well all he did is tighten the hug.

"Boss, the truck is ready" said San then walked away. "I gotta go shortcake, promise I'll fill you in once I'm back" Shownu pulled inside the boy inside the  house then handed a cellphone to changkyun, the smaller  had drop it at the restaurant. "I can't believe you're leaving again... but I suppose understand why and I'll be here waiting until you get back" Hyungwon looked disappointed but he knew what this meant if wonho didn't take care of it. "I'll be back my beautiful" they shared a last kiss before the gang had to leave.