(12)

So Shownu went to the gym and he did pull ups, push ups, sit ups then he ran did some boxing but his mind was clouded with the image of his shortcake then he felt rage and anger thinking of beakho so at this point his mind was a mess so he decided to call it a night or a morning since it's four in the morning and head to bed for a couple of hours.

The next afternoon Jooheon woke up and headed to the kitchen grabbing his favorite cereal he sat on the table where jongho and San where eating their breakfast. Shownu walks in looking right at jooheon "what?" Said Joo with cheeks full "why are you here and not keeping an eye on Changkyun?" Jongho eyes widen and smack his forehead "no one gave me the orders boss" all eyes were on poor jongho "umm I guess with everything going on with Wonho hyung it might of slipped my mind"

"Useless! All of you!" Shownu yelled out while heading to room to quickly change and head out to go check on Changkyun.

*****
Earlier that day

"What if he's like in the mafia?" Giggled minhyuk as changkyun kept him up to date on his mysterious guy. "I know he looks scary and I should stay away from him but to be honest he doesn't scare me and it just makes me want to get to know him even more." Changkyun sighed all of these feeling are confusing him "okay little one enough. Why don't you just concentrate on the meeting today if not moonbin won't let you hear the end of it" changkyun smiled giving his best friend a hug.

He prepared his proposal, then got ready wearing a light blue button down, fitted black jeans and his glasses to top of his look then rushed out the door to the sushi restaurant they were suppose to meet. He arrived at the restaurant and they escorted him to table where this client had arrived "Beakho?" He asked "yes...changkyun?" The man smiled at him "I'm sorry for making you wait" beakho quickly shook his head "no don't apologize I was in the area and decided to stop by earlier, I didn't wait to long". They sat for about an hour as changkyun went through his proposal on why he should sign with Moons book label.

"I have one more form for you to sign" they had been so into their conversation that he didn't noticed the restaurant looks almost empty he suddenly felt the vibe change the restaurant seemed to quite as he looked around. "Maybe we should leave?" He said nervously but Beakho shook his head "and right when the conversation is about to get a hell of a lot interesting" beakho lifted an eyebrow staring at the smaller. "So tell me changkyun do you have a boyfriend?" Changkyun frowned his brows together his mind kept yelling at him to run out of there "if you must know I do not, now if you could please sign the paper so we can both carry on with our day" trying to give him a polite smile.

Baekho wasn't paying attention to him anymore as he was staring at the tall dark figure right behind changkyun. "Shownu?" The smaller had turned his head to see the guy behind him, Shownu didn't look all to pleased. "What brings you by old friend?" Beakho smirked while Shownu was fighting his instinct to smash his face in. On the other hand Changkyun might actually drool at how hot shownu looks with a black suit a crisp white button shirt reveling his tone chest covered with tattoos. "Why are you here shortcake?" Was all he asked keeping his hard stare on Beakho.

"Oh you both know each other?...interesting" beakho let out a gullible laugh. "Not really" mumbled changkyun he had no idea what was going on the atmosphere felt tense first jongho, now beakho? What the hell is going on? Is he tracking me? So many question that the smaller felt a headache coming on but he couldn't seem to ask, Beakho reached for the pen all under shownu death glare signing the document. "Done! I'm putting a request though I want you present right next to me in all my meeting with Moons label" he stood up walking towards changkyun side of the table where he was about to caress the smaller cheek until his hand was slapped away.

"Don't. Touch. Him!" said Shownu with a clenched jaw "You think I don't what you did to wonho!" Shownu pushed him. Baekho let out a laugh "oh my! This will be fun" walking away still laughing. Changkyun stood up and looked up at the big guy "what is your problem?!" he pointed at him. Shownu felt something strange inside his belly a new feeling and he didn't like it. "I don't have time to explain we need to get out of here now!"

 "I don't have time to explain we need to get out of here now!"

😍