(22)

"So have you done it?" Asked minhyuk not caring if their were others in the car. Yeosang let out a giggled while Jongho let a small smile show while he saw him through the review mirror. "Oh god! Shut up" the whole way to the house was a none stop minhyuk talking, jooheon singing, a really annoyed  changkyun yelling at his friend, yeosang and jongho who kept stealing glances at each other in other words it was a chaotic ride home.

"Chang I've been waiting for you" said an elegant looking hyungwon. "Oh wow do you always look like a model in anything you wear?" said changkyun giving him a warm smile. "Who are they?" Asked hyungwon staring at changkyun friends who were looking around completely stunned at how enormous the house looks. "Woah...They have models here to" mumbled yeosang "these are my friends minhyuk and yeosang" the two smiled "guys this beautiful person right here is my new friend hyungwon" said the smaller watching his fiends interact with each other.

Hyungwon felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist "where do you think your going looking like this?" Wonho whispered in his ear. They shared a passionate kiss, wonho never cared if there was ever people around, the three friends stayed staring at the hot couple make out. "My princess, I'm afraid no one will be going out tonight" said wonho while he squeezed hyungwon ass. Hyungwon slowly pushed him off "What! Why?" Changkyun turned to see shownu in his black and white suite coming down the stairs, changkyun smiled then bit his bottom lip. How does nunubear always look like such a Greek God were changkyun thoughts.

"There was a shoot out just now, about three miles from here it was another one of our stash houses jinyoung was seriously injured he's being looked after right now, I can't risk anyone leaving" shownu clinched his jaw he needed to put an end to this. He made a partnership with seungcheol but beakho still had one foot in front of him. "What about Giselle, we have an appointment tomorrow? Bunny what if they go after our twins" hyungwon eyes watered, Wonho hated that sight of his princess crying "shh, don't worry princess I took care of it" just then the door bell rang.

Waddling in is their surrogate with a hand on her
belly "Giselle! How are my babies" hyungwon ran up to her, she smiled rubbing her big belly carrying twins is a lot of work but she felt happy that she could give the wonderful couple the gift of life. "They've been moving so much" she sat on the couch taking a breath. "I brought her over so we could keep a close watch" Wonho smiled giving hyungwon a small kiss on the lips.

Changkyun smiled seeing minhyuk already sitting on the sofa asking the couple questions on their new bundles of joy, yeosang was nowhere to be seen but he had a feeling we're his small friend would be at. He didn't even see Shownu around and he noticed his belongings weren't by the door anymore.