(41)

"I can't fully trust you kihyun, but I'll let you stay here until you get better, I will take care of you and we will find you someplace safe"  kihyun smiled brightly after everything it's obvious kihyun still loves that man "t-thank you, thank you so much. I promise everything will be better with us, I'll work hard to earn your full trust" kihyun hugged him tighter.  Shownu slowly pulled him away, he felt bad for what he's about to say "kihyun there's no us. I'm going to help you but we can't just pick up where we left off." Shownu stared at him right in to his eyes "w-what? But I just told you what happened I- no it wasn't my fault" kihyun felt like puking, this wasn't suppose to happen like this.

"kihyun, I thought you left me for my own cousin, you have to understand my side of this also. It was a very dark time for me you can't just expect me to welcome you back with open arms and get married again, it doesn't work like that... atlest not for me." Shownu stood up this was all to much and his patience is wearing thin "I guess I should understand but I will work on getting your trust back, I need to" kihyun reached out to grab the mob leader hands tugging him down into a hug, just then the door opened "what the fuck is this" said hyungwon with a very pissed off look. "Shit... wait!" Shownu let out a groan just what he needed right now he quickly stood up following his friend out.

"Oh save it!" Yanking himself out of shownu grip, wonho was feeding the babies when he heard all the ruckus holding one twin while the other one layed in the bassinet. "What's going on in here?" Hyungwon trushed out the kitchen Wonho watch as his boyfriend practically ran out, Shownu let out a sigh throwing his head back then proceeded to explain everything to his close friend. "You don't believe that shit, do you?" Wonho knew kihyun would try to weasel his way into shownu good side he'd practically say and or do anything to save his own ass from their wrath "I think so, I don't know I'm so damn confused right now. I did tell him I would help him for now" wonho rolled his eyes trying so hard not to punch his friend in the face.

"What about changkyun?" Shownu froze thinking, he hasn't even given the smaller so much thought feeling incredibly guilty "I'm sure he will understand, this doesn't mean kihyun and I are getting back together I made that very clear" wonho let out a tsk in annoyance. "You haven't even asked where he is all morning, you think he will understand, he's young, he doesn't need all this especially dealing with kihyun who can be very spiteful and you know it" He pointed at the older his face contorted in anger. Shownu raised a brow he didn't need to hear all this bullshit not right now "i know he's young I've been told, and I will speak to kyun and kihyun about this" was all he said and walked away.