(57)

Shownu clenched his jaw, making a fist "fuck is this?" He snatched the picture out of the others hand. There has to be an explanation obviously but all he could see was the placement of mingi arm wrapped around his shortcake waist. He crumbled up the picture and tossed it on the floor this is all his fault instead of shutting down and drowning himself in work he could of just talk to the younger found comfort in him but no the big old lug had to be suborn and do it his way instead. Now look at what happened his shortcake in the arms of another man "Send me his location NOW!" He walked out slamming the door and raced off

*****

So there he was standing across the bar watching as Changkyun cling onto another man, watching as another man made his shortcake blush, he watched how mingi catered to changkyun, he watched as mingi made Changkyun laugh wait, did he ever make shortcake laugh? Shownu felt envious, a burning range coursing inside of him he had enough, Changkyun was his and only his and he needs to put a stop to whatever the fuck is going on between them so he simply walked over to their table with jooheon tailing behind.

"Well, well, well what do we have here?" Shownu deep voice interrupting the conversation between group of friends. "S-Shownu?" Changkyun stared in disbelief but all the big do was have a stare off with mingi "Wait what are you doing here?" Was all the smaller could say after being surprised by the guy who's ghosted him for the past two weeks "is that any way to speak to your boyfriend? Why don't we go somewhere more private to talk" he grabbed changkyun by the wrist not letting the other have a say so and walked off, mingi quickly stood up hut was held back by jooheon.

"Shownu let me go... where are you taking me" changkyun asked as he is being dragged out of the bar. Finally reaching the mob leaders car "I will fucking shoot every one in this bar if you don't tell me what the hell were you doing in there and why are you clinging off some guy that isn't me!" shownu slammed his hand on the hood of his car, his nostril flare and clenching his jaw "Jesus! He's my friend, a friend who kept me company and gave me emotional support after you disappeared with out a word. Pff you're a pretty shitty boyfriend" Changkyun crossed his arms and turned around to walk away.

"Oh for fucks sakes! I'm not done talkin you know I've been working my ass off to rebuild my businesses, dealing drugs isn't all shits and giggles you knew what you got yourself into. Now I found your fucking around with anyone who gives you attention?!" A Slap was heard changkyun let a small gasp out after realizing what he just did, he just slapped Shownu.

                                              😈