(35)

Shownu groaned in pleasure feeling and hearing his shortcake "Please" he whined as shownu kissed him roughly "please what little kitty?" He bit down on the smaller bottom lip. "Let me taste you" the older watched as changkyun took in his cock, the boy definitely had a gift for deep throating Shownu thick member bobbing his head up and down and tears steaming down his beautiful face. "Shit baby, your mouth feels so good" changkyun went harder, Shownu grabbed a fist full of hair pulling him back "on the bed and spread 'em" the boy wasted no time in doing as he was told. Shownu would never get tired of his kitty's tight ass he spread changkyun plumped cheeks opened, waisting no time in eating him out.

Changkyun let out a moaned shownu couldn't hold it any longer, his dick painfully hard "oh kitty, destroying your beautiful ass is what I live for" he roughly bit down on one of his cheeks, changkyun could only let out a broken scream, while shownu pressed the tip of dick into changkyun pretty hole he watched how his larg cock disappeared into his kitty's pink hole still stretched out from earlier, Shownu gripped onto the smaller waist pounding harder and deeper into the smaller, all changkyun could do was moan and yell into the pillow feeling so fucked out. Changkyun couldn't hold it much longer "p-please nunu, need t-to cum" barely able to form a sentence.

"Come for me my little Kitty" he pulled changkyun against his chest slamming into Shownu groaned into the messy kiss they shared watching as changkyun came undone on himself and the sheets. A few more thrust he filled up the smaller hole with his cum. "Nunu, water" shownu smiled and kissed his lover on top of his damped hair. He cleaned him up and headed to the kitchen for some water and food for them both.

*****

On another sketchy side of town, Baekho had been
laying low trying to come up with a plan to end shownu once and for all especially now that he knows changkyun has the book and he if could just secure it he would be able to take over the town, hell with how much information the book has he would be the richest most respected man. His rat has been keeping him updated on the kid and shownu seems the only thing is to wait it out a little bit longer, he needed them to believe some other gang was the one who was messing around with there stash houses leaving him in the clear.

He laughed staring a picture of minhyuk and changkyun, he is going to enjoy making the mob leader suffer. Once and for all he was going to finish him off but not before he makes him suffer. After he gathered the information on changkyun he now knows Shownu weakness his plan is all coming together now he just needs one more piece to complete the puzzle.