(54)

Three hours later, the phone rang shownu quickly sat up "Yeah?" Shownu answered, changkyun the light sleeper he is woke up as soon he heard the older voice. "Okay" was all he said and hung up, changkyun gave him a puzzled look "uh, wonho said hyungwon just got out of surgery, it's pretty complicated- changkyun gave him no time to finish, "what the hell! why didn't you tell me wonnie is in the hospital, we should be over there. Where are the twins?" Kyun rushed to put on his sweatpants and hoodie.

Shownu rubbed his face "uh yeah sorry I should of told you that before anything. They are fine now, we were able to get the twins to one of Nanny's they're at their old apartment they use to stay at before they moved back in with me." He proceeded to tell changkyun everything that happened those two days he left, how San betrayed them and how beakho watched his lives and became obsessed with changkyun without even knowing he's identity and wanted to snatch Chang up for himself and everything else that had happended, changkyun in tears he couldn't believe San betrayed their trust, he really thought he was a good friend and extremely weirded out by beakho wanting to kidnap him.

The smaller was quick to turn to leave the room he felt so bad for his friend and the twins "We ain't leaving till you tell me why you left?" Changkyun stopped walking he turned to face the mob leader, playing with the hem of his hoodie he let out a sigh "shownu please" he didn't dare look up at the older his eyes prickling with tears "please" shownu spoke softly "I saw you and kihyun kissing in the hallway and it just seemed unfair of me to keep you from having a second chance of starting your relationship again. You two were almost married for Christ Sake! Then kihyun kinda confirmed it plus it didn't seem like you noticed me leaving until a while later" Shownu let out a frustrated groaned.

"I won't lie I did kiss him back, In that moment I just wanted to confirm to myself if I really felt nothing and If I was completely over him. I'm really sorry for putting you in that situation, I don't deserve you but you gotta believe me when I say I don't love kihyun, I-I love you and I want for us to be together, be my forever, my boyfriend, my lover whatever label you want I just can't let you go"

Changkyun tears kept streaming down, it's everything he wants to hear but he wasn't going to give in that easy. Changkyun knew that they needed to take things slow "I want to be your forever... but I think that we rushed into whatever this is and I feel like maybe we should take it slow, I understand you want to protect me but I won't be moving back with you, I'll be staying in the dorms, maybe we can start off by going out on a date get to know more about each other."

Shownu hated that idea taking things slow please look at how they met, but he wasn't going to complain at least not right now "'now let's go we need to check on our friends" changkyun smiled, Shownu grabbed him and pulled him down crashing their lips together, he missed this oh so much. "I love you changkyun and I'll spend my life time proving it to you" he whispered, changkyun ran his fingers through the older hair. "I love you to nunu bear...forever"

Hi :)