(11)

"Where is he!?" Raced Hyungwon into Shownu home. "Wait! Just to let you know he's been beaten pretty badly. We took care of the wounds just don't freak out doll" said shownu in a serious tone. Hyungwon ran to the guest room seeing his husband fast asleep he broke down crying and gently held on to Wonho he was scared to let go as if he would vanish once again. He suddenly felt a weight lift off his shoulder as if  he could breath once again because for almost two weeks without a trace of Wonho felt almost like death to him "Beautiful?" Hyungwon lifted his head off his husband chest then blinked serval times.

"B-Baby! I thought I would never see you again" Wonho cried pulling him into a deeper hug not caring if his whole body ached in pain. They connecting their lips while hyungwon held back his sobs"I missed you so much!" Said the taller. "Our babies? D-Did I miss it?" Hyungwon shook his head gently caressing his cheek "not yet, they've been waiting for daddy to come home" they then cuddled in bed hyungwon head on to wonho broad and bruised chest wonho felt grateful, while wonnie gave him the update on their twins and how shownu isn't a robot after all and might of met someone.

A knock on the door interrupted their moment "sorry just wanted to check in" said shownu popping his head through the door. "Come in" hyunwon helped his husband sit up a little "Wonho... You feeling okay?" shownu took a deep breath he could never find the right words to express himself. "Shownu, I know who did this but before I say anything you gotta promise me that this kill is mine" Wonho clenched his jaw while hyungwon rubbed his back trying to calm down obviously he relaxed to his beautiful soft touch.

"First you have to recover before going on a killing spree" Shownu pulled a chair next to the bed. "It's beakho! He found out about the book, now ya know what that means, we have a rat in the group" Shownu stood up his hands in a fist, his blood boiling just at the name "Are you sure?" He mumbled "of course! I was blind folded but I could still hear idiot" Shownu anger got the best of him punching the wall (twice).

"STOP! Both of you animals calm down!" Hyungwon is standing in the middle of the room pinching the bridge of his nose. "You!" He pointed at Wonho with a scowl on his face "you were missing, beaten and tortured you almost missed the birth of our twins does that mean nothing to you!" He shouts at his husband who is now is looking down in guilt. "And you!" He points to shownu "sit, take a deep breath and why don't you tell us whats been going on with you and that boy?" Hyungwon raises a brow.

Shownu ran his hand through his face he stared at hyungwon who was now sitting next to Wonho touching up one of his wounds. He reminded himself that he couldn't never have that, not now, not ever he could never put changkyun through that "See ya later" he decided to walk out slamming the door to relieve some steam he headed to the gym.

 He reminded himself that he couldn't never have that, not now, not ever he could never put changkyun through that "See ya later" he decided to walk out slamming the door to relieve some steam he headed to the gym