(36)

"Im gonna puke" jooheon put a hand over his nose and mouth gagging, while minhyuk and changkyun laughed at him. "I think we have three babies instead of two" changkyun cooed holding one of the twins. The two best friends were on babysitting duty while the twins parents got to have a date night, jooheon came to lend a helping hand but instead got baby vomit on him. "Foods here!" Said shownu walking in with a what seemed like ten boxes of pizza, feeding all his henchmen wasn't cheap.

Shownu quickly went towards changkyun and gave him a sloppy kiss on the lips and a rubbed baby leah soft head. Changkyun likes to imagine that maybe one day in the future they can have that, maybe one day shownu could leave this whole mob life behind and they both settle down but right now all he can do is imagine. They settled the twins in their bassinet and started eating right away "I'm so full" said San "I hope yeosang and jongho are enjoying their date" smiled Changkyun.

Holding back from texting his friend to see how it's going.  After a couple of hours of playing, bathing and feeding the twins they were all worn out and fast asleep in the bassinet and changkyun fast asleep next to them on the couch while shownu kept on watching the movie, he heard the door open quickly getting up to check although he knew it would be his friends back from date night his paranoia always got the best of him. "Hey, big guy" smiled wonho "where are my babies" hyungwon headed towards the living room.

He smiled at the sight of changkyun and his twins asleep then snapped a photo, he gathered up his babies belongings into the diaper bag. Shownu and wonho were walking into the living room talking about business as usual nothing new with them, when they heard the door bell, now who it be at one in the morning. Shownu signaled wonho to stay there and protect the others while he unlocked his gun heading towards the door while two guards popped out of no where ready with their guns out.

One of guards reach to open the door, only to find a body face down laying unconscious and bloody, "the fuck is this" said shownu looking around, one guard lightly kicked the body but nothing. Shownu kneeled down turning the body face up. He's eyes widen as he realized who was the unconscious person "Kihyun?!"