(5)

Changkyun felt tired but decided to go live since he would be busy the next couple of days

Changkyun felt tired but decided to go live since he would be busy the next couple of days. He showered and lotion himself, slipped on his black and white plaid skirt, a mesh top his knee high socks and layered a simple black choker with a pink one and lastly his black and purple kitty ears.

He set up his background and webcam, he fixed his eyeliner and put on his purple mask. He sat on the floor with pillows surrounding him and dildo suction on to the floor "Hi everyone, welcome!" he giggled then sat up on his knees waiting a little longer for more people to connect to his live.  He caressed his thighs pulling up his skirt slowly feeling himself.

He had Prepped himself while in the shower he needed to be filled up and couldn't wait so he turned around his back facing the webcam, pulling up his skirt more to revealing his plump ass slowly sinking down on the dildo letting out a moan "ahh" he smiled not like his viewers could see behind his mask.

His eyes closed, his backed arched and his cute butt bouncing up and down on his dildo his mind kept going back to that muscular broad shoulder man. The thoughts of that man made him even more hard so he kept bouncing faster and harder "ahh I'm so close" imagining those big beautiful tanned hands wrapped around his throat only made him more excited.

He kept hearing messages coming in from the chat finally opening his eyes he turned his head facing the screen, his bangs almost covering his eyes, he peaked to the screen seeing hundreds of messages flooding the chat and oh so many gifts coming in.  He slowly turned back around separating his knees more and titling forward letting his views see the way he bounced on his dildo while he took his own member in his hand.

He felt so so good until he finally came all over his hand and some landing on the blankets under him. He took a minute to recover his breath he let out a cute giggle as he started to rubbed his hand over his member and showed it to the camera "thanks for making kitty cum, until next time".

He grabbed a few tissues and wiped himself clean deciding to change after he was done cleaning his room, he proceeded to put away all his set up sweep around distracting himself he danced around a little until he heard the a knock. He figured it would be minhyuk since he always stops by after his lives he rushed to the door "did you finish your live also?" he said as he opening the door.

😈