(51)

Shownu led beakho into his office and has been standing in front of his safe trying to open it or just stalling, in reality he didn't know where that black book is because he asked changkyun to hold on it. So now he needs to come up with a plan and fast finally the twins had finally stopped crying he assumed they fell asleep. "Hurry up! I don't have your time, I waisted daylight here" he shoved shownu.

Beakho phone dinged "damn it not now kitty" he mumbled as he click opened the link.  Shownu immediately heard someone moaning and whining, fucking hell this guy is watching porn right now! Shownu thought but then he recognized the sounds, those erotic moans and whimpers weren't just anybodys, no those slutish moans belong to his shortcake. He whipped his head around quickly finding beakho deeply distracted by his kitty live.

Shownu gulped, the blood rushing towards his cock seeing the sight of his shortcake spread out a white glittery mask covering his face, only seeing his smoky eyeshadow matching his JET BLACK? When? Wait is that his SHIRT? He could tell it's his since since it's torn from the neckline after he got into fight long ago. Jesus fucking Christ, your killing me here shortcake he thought hearing the squelching sounds of a lubed up dildo going in and out. Shownu himself had been in a trance, really hard to snap out of until he noticed the tent in his pants then beakho gun left unattended.

"Ya know I'm leaving kihyun we had a good run but I'm going to look for this cutie right here, he doesn't know me yet but maybe I'll just snatch him up eventually he has to give in. Ughh, I'm crazy about this one, he just screams innocence and I'll gladly pound it right out of him. I have some guys crack down his ip address to track him down" he chuckled turning around and seeing Shownu no where in sight. "Shit! San!" He yelled out then suddenly hgun shots were heard downstairs, about to rush out the door when shownu popped out from behind the couch shooting beakho in both knee caps.

His screams filled the top floor  shownu picked up the phone off the floor, Shownu found it very difficult to peel his eyes off the screen with a changkyun very much spread out "this is why my caretaker never left your stupid ass in charge, you're a fucking screw up! As much as I hate that old man he knew I could handle getting shit done." shooting him again in the leg beakho screamed in pain "this cutie you watch right here is mine, been inside him countless time and he feels amazing, Changkyun will never fucking be yours!" Shownu handcuffed beakho to his desk, he didn't want to kill him just yet, nope that's to easy he needs to pay for everything he's done.

                                            😈

:)