(44)

Shownu had been in his office dozing off, loosing track of time he had been waiting for changkyun for a while now and he still hadn't shown up. Starting to worry he called jongho and asked why they weren't home yet, to which Jongho replied they've been home since two hours ago. Shownu hung up and rushed out to find the smaller, knocking down a sleepy-headed hyungwon who was coming out of the babies room. "Ufff" hyungwon let out as he fell on his bum "S-Sorry, I didn't see you" shownu help hyungwon up who only shot him a glare.

"You haven't by any chance seen kyun, have you?" He asked "no why?" The mob leader didn't answer just heading into his bedroom, hyungwon rubbing his eyes looked to the floor seeing a white paper sticking out of the babies nursery. Shownu opened the door seeing some clothes scattered around mostly changkyun. He felt his chest tighten, he called out the other name but nothing "shownu! He left" hyungwon called out from the door. "W-What? No" he handed the older the letter.

Dearest Hyungwonnie,
Thank you for always being so kind to me,
But I need to leave for my sanity, I will miss my babies maybe you can bring them to visit me soon. Nunu has a lot on his mind and I don't want to add more stress while he's taking care of kihyun. Say goodbye to wonho hyung for me, call me soon
Love, kyunnie

"Kihyun has been here two days and he's already made a fucking mess" hyungwon spat out while shownu looks on the verge of tears. I need to find changkyun, how did he even get out with out no one noticing" he looks lost, hyungwon felt sad seeing his friend so heart broken he let out sighed "I'll ask jooheon to call minhyuk maybe he's with kyun" hyungwon walked out looking for jooheon. 

****

"Yes jooheon, kyunnie is safe with me, he doesn't want to see your boss right now so keep him away please" minhyuk hung up his phone, he worried for his friend he had never seen him this sad and heartbroken he frowned watching his friend from across the room a crying, sobbing mess curled up on the couch "oh kitty, I thought you fell asleep let's get you cleaned up" changkun only shook his head, he didn't feel like talking or moving he just wanted that horrid pain in his chest to go away.

"Here drink the tea I made you" he help changkyun sit up to drink his tea, gave him a soft hoodie and wiped away the little traces of makeup he had left. Minhyuk spent the entire night singing soft song while playing with the smaller hair, cuddling him until he stopped sobbing finally seeing as his kitty like friend fell asleep.

                                            💔