(58)

Shit! He should run, maybe shownu will show mercy on him

Shit! He should run, maybe shownu will show mercy on him. He kept walking backwards while shownu walked toward him. Shownu eyes darken and he smirked Changkun knew that face, seen it right before Shownu would fuck him stupid he is dick twitched of the thought of having the mob leader fuck him. No don't give into easily, the mob leader took him by the wrist and yanking him forward causing him to bump into the older tanned and tone chest. "If I weren't so fucking in love with you and so fucking hard right now. I would of shot you right here, right now."

Shownu held his gun and traced it up the smaller thigh up to his belly Shownu went bend his head down nuzzling and licking Changkyun neck "nunu" whimpered out the smaller he cursed himself proving to weak to resist the mob leader but can you blame him it's been a while. The older lips barely touched the smaller soft lips "ya like to piss me off Kitty, remember they can all look but if they touch what's mine then their fucked" he bend his head down into Kyun soft neck licking and sucking at it harshly, slowly he traced the gun up from his chest then landing on his neck.

He placed the gun next changkyun mouth "I'm sorry nunu bear I swear nothing happened, daddy's the one who's had that big cock in my tight hole" he bit his lip looking up at the older, he could fell Shownu hard cock pressed against his. "How about I fuck you out here, hmm show that mingi guy and every other guy who thinks they have a chance with you who you actually belong to" Changkyun let out a moan as Shownu grabbed his ass "y-yes" he nodded, grinding into Shownu thigh.