(55)

Wonho felt miserable for two days he didn't eat, didn't sleep and after hyungwon made it out of surgery Wonho didn't want to see him, he didn't even go home and see his babies he felt guilty and most of all he felt anger and a deep taste for revenge he hates himself for letting all this happen to his family, of course none of this was his fault he tried his best to protect his family but something about watching your husband get shot and having a gun pointed at your kids really does something to a man.

Changkyun had stayed at the hospital those two days with occasional visits from Minhyuk and Yeosang. Who would drop off food and clothes, while Shownu spent this time cleaning house and by that it meant Wonho and Shownu tortured and kill anybody who had betrayed them, only being left with Jinyoung, Jaebeom, Jooheon and Jongho (a/n just noticed they all start with the letter J ha!).  Finally Shownu got a call that Hyungwon woke up, Wonho felt a relief standing by the door heisting to go in, he watched as changkyun brushed his princess hair and moisturize his face.

He smiled when he heard Hyungwon complain how dried his skin felt and dead his hair looks but Wonho  didn't see none of that his husband is beautiful and most importantly alive. "So is my husband happy to see me or is he going keep staring?" Hyungwon spoke, he had been caught, he gulped slowly walking towards the bed changkyun had excused himself and walked out. Wonho stood next to his bed, he didn't know what to say or do he felt a big lump in his throat he didn't want to touch his Princess he looks frail he's scared he would break him.

"Stop torturing yourself you big muscle head, come here" Hyungwon tugged on Wonho hand he wrapped finally wrapped Hyungwon in a hug finally letting himself cry, they both did Wonho couldn't hold it any longer pulling hyungwon in to a kiss fuck how he missed those beautiful plumped lips of his. They cried a little more Hyungwon saying they needed a vacation anywhere at this point, Wonho promised to take him anywhere he wanted he called the nanny and asked to bring the twins, Wonho apologized for not being a good enough father and not looking after his twins they way he should of  "let's just focus on the now okay?" Was all his husband said.

****

****

Changkyun got tired of waiting for Shownu, yes he did say to take it slow but not shut him out. The last time he saw him was the day Hyungwon woke up from the hospital that was two weeks ago and even then he was so cut off with the younger it confused him, changkyun kept wondering what had happened. He didn't reply to any message or phone calls. Wonho had told him to be patient with Shownu, they had a lot of work to do and under so much stress. With being ambushed and all he lost so much man power Shwonu now had to get his hands dirty with packaging the illegal items and hand distributing them around.

After being done with finals mingi invited them to celebrate so currently he and minhyuk were getting dressed "you sure Shownu isn't going to shoot up the place when he finds out where you are?" minhyuk joked, and changkyun rolled his eyes "there's no way of him knowing, we haven't spoken so I'm allowed to have my fun also" to which Changkyun would soon find out how wrong he was.