(15)

Hyungwon walked in circles around the living room hysterical, the only thing changkyun could think of was wrapping him in a tight warm hug. "Please I need him back alive" hyungwon sobbed holding on to changkyun. "You need to calm down, is there a kitchen around here I can make you a tea?" He softly spoke.

He nodded then both walked into the enormous kitchen "everything in this house is huge" he mumbled. Hyungwon took out everything they needed for tea time, while changkyun heated up the water. "You know he's my everything, our babies are almost here and I need him by my side, I cant do this alone." Changkyun didn't know the whole story but he felt heartbroken for the other. After a good twenty minutes hyungwon was finally calm.

"So what's a nineteen year old doing wrapped up with a twenty nine year old mafia boss" the younger eyes widen twenty nine? mafia boss? Shit! You really did this time kyun, turns out minhyuk was right the guy really is a mob leader he thought to himself but after all he needed to keep his calm for the sake of everyone, he just smiled, he could tell that hyungwon is being protective of his family "well I could ask you the same, you don't look older than 21?" Hyungwon let out a laugh.

"I'm actually twenty five" he waved his hand off. They headed to the living room getting comfortable on the couch like if they've been friends forever. "So how did you meet your husband ?" Changkyun asked "Well now that you know what Shownu hyung does I guess I could tell you my story. My father and Shownu.... let's say caretaker had set up an arrange marriage, at seventeen I was suppose to get marry shownu I should of been terrified but he was really sweet we both agreed with didnt want to go through with this marriage. One day I met his best friend and right hand man Wonho, I felt like fireworks went off when I first noticed him and even though we both really liked each other we couldn't go forward with our feelings. Wonho and Shownu hold no secrets so he decided to tell his best friend and shownu decided to helped us hide our relationship, that is until my father found out. He ended up locking me in our basement and the two of them took my father down to save me."

Hyungwon talked about it so casual, changkyun felt speechless sounds like a movie he thought. " Woah." Was all he could say, they talk some more trying to get to know each other better, until the smaller fell asleep with his head on the older lap. Hyungwon felt his heart swelled up at how adorable changkyun looks, is this how it would look like when his babies are here. The front door opened Shownu walked in with Jongho and San. Hyungwon felt his heart race "where is wonho?" He asked slowly getting up placing a pillow under the smaller head.

Wonho appeared and hyungwon ran straight towards him. "I told you, I would be back" they shared a kiss pouring out all their emotions into the kiss "let's go upstair, I'm in need of one of those special baths" he winked at hyungwon. "Hey, the kid knows about your job occupation, so good luck" hyungwon told him with a mischievous smile as he  walked up the stairs with Wonho trailing behind. Shownu panicked, how would the small one feel about him now? "Go rest, tomorrow's another long day" Said Shownu to a tired looking San and Jongho. He stood next to a sleeping changkyun gently caressing his hair, he decided to scoop him up and take the smaller to his bedroom.

                               Hyungwonho 💖