(29)

Changkyun eyes widen "what! When?" He yelled out hyungwon quickly shushed him as he stood up heading to the living room to check on the twins in their bassinet so far they were still sleeping peacefully. "Ya! You brat, why are you asking those questions?" Hyungwon sat back down waiting for the younger to answer. "Well I was working on homework in his bedroom, I had to go pee when I quickly stood up tripping on my sandal I fell knocking down a picture frame that was on his nightstand never thought any thing of it since it only had a white paper inside it or so I thought. I was going to put it back when it sort of just plopped open" changkyun pressed his lips together taking out the picture that had been folded in the middle, his mind had been a mess and he needed some answers.

"This is their engagement picture.. huh, and here I thought he burned everything" hyungwon scoffed while looking at the picture of a smiling Shownu hugging someone from behind smaller compared to Shownu he's smiled up at him while showed off a ring to the camera. Changkyun felt so annoyed just by looking at the picture again. Hyungwon obviously felt affected as well he threw the picture across the table. "It's not my story to tell but I can see that it's bugging you so I'll tell you the basics. It was a couple years ago when he met kihyun we all thought they were the perfect couple they understood each other so well, Shownu had finally found his person but that little hamster fooled us all the day of their wedding just before they said I do, kihyun ended everything saying he never loved Shownu and how it was all a set up I- we didn't know at the time but he had been sleeping with the enemy, which is Shownu cousin and together they almost wiped Shownu clean out of his money and almost his life but thankfully wonho didn't it happen"

Changkyun gasp how could someone be so cruel, the smaller felt his heart hurt for the older, maybe that's why he always looks so emotionless just fueled by rage and anger. He didn't know if he felt better or worse knowing the truth all he knew was that he never wanted for Shownu to hurt again and he would definitely find a way to make him forgot all about those two asshole. Hyungwon sighed "Shownu life hasn't been easy, he's been through a lot. He always has his guard up and he build these walls to protect himself and I can see you are slowly tearing them down, be patient with him." Hyungwon held his hand.

Four in the morning and changkyun had been tossing and turning the whole night, the conversation he had with the older freshly on his mind. He felt like he had to prove to shownu that changkyun would never hurt him like that and his feeling are true. Changkyun was still coming to terms with how he felt for the older but one thing is for sure he really likes him and he really doesn't want to be without him.