(49)

He took out his phone to show shownu the screen, there stood changkyun walking with a pink hair guy a lot taller than the smaller both were giggling, looking very cozy together. "Hmm... seems like he replaced you much to fast don't you think. I could easily kill that guy and blame it on you, give him more reason to hate you" baekho pointed the guns towards the twins bassinets, kihyun gasp "beakho w-what- this wasn't the plan" kihyun tugged on his sleeve "Now Shownu!" Beakho yelled out Between wonho muffled screams, kihyun pleading Shownu felt his heart speed up he felt dizzy, he shook it off and quickly nodded his head.

Beakho signaled San to get the mob boss, San took off the tape covering his mouth. "If you touch a single strand of hair on those babies you'll be begging me for death" shownu walked away bumping his shoulder with beakho, they both headed upstairs.

*****

"Thanks mingi for helping me with groceries" Changkyun turned to look up at mingi "no problem, I'm glad I could be of help, and I'm happy you called to hang out" said mingi taking everything out the brown bags, changkyun agreed to have a movie night with his friend's he actually was able to get up from bed today even if he still didn't fell all that great but he knew he needed to atleast go to his classes if he didn't want to get in trouble. "Me to! Wanna help me make some popcorn while we wait for the others" said changkyun looking around for the bowls, great they had to be on the top shelf, mingi noticed his dilemma so he went right behind him to reach for the bowl.

Changkyun could feel mingi breath giving him goosebumps he could smell his cologne, he could feel mingi chest pressed up on against him, the situation making him feel a little nervous. "W-Will your girlfriend joining us?" Changkyun stuttered out, mingi stepped back snapping out of whatever trance he was in. "Uhh, y-yeah, yeah she might stop by"

"We're here!" Minhyuk walked through the door with yeosang, interrupting the awkwardness they greeted each other and mingi quickly headed outside to speak to his girlfriend. Minhyuk gave changkyun a look but the smaller ignored him and went back to filling the popcorn bowl, after they cleaned up a bit before sitting on the couch "Your hair is getting pretty long" spoke yeosang playing with the smaller hair "I want to dye it, maybe black something different" Minhyuk handed them beer "I have some a box of black dye in my room, I didn't use it do you want to try it?" Changkyun agreed.

Yeosang looked a little off "hey you okay?" Asked changkyun. "Um yeah well it's just jongho hasn't called or messaged me since last night. Kinda starting to worry".

                                       💜