End

"Nunu hurry! My mom will be here any minute!" Changkyun rushed downstairs from their shared apartment. Six months have past and things are going great for the couple, tonight is especially important Changkyun's mother is coming to visit. Shownu sat on the edge of the bed, feeling anxious he's never been officially introduced to any of his ex's parents, they all sort of ended up dead.

He takes a breath and rushes downstairs to help changkyun set up the table "hey look at me, she's going to love you. You know why because I love you" Changkyun pulled him into a hug "I love you more shortcake" he relaxed into the touch like always his boyfriend knows just what to say and do to help ease his mind. The doorbell rings and changkyun let out a small gasp "she's here!" He opens the door and immediately hugs his mother "I missed you so much" he kneeled down to ruffle his little brothers hair.

"Ma, I would like to introduce you to Son Shownu, my boyfriend" after an hour into dinner they all sit in living room, Changkyun mother telling Shownu embarrassingly cute stories when Changkyun was little. Changkyun pouted the whole time, he got up and went to the kitchen to make more tea calling his little brother for help leaving just Shownu and his mother. "He seems happy, he loves a lot you its easy to tell. So I do have one question for you, what's a thirty year old man doing with my twenty year old son?" she stared waiting for an answer.

Shownu cleared his throat "I love him, truthfully everything in my life is better because of him. I've found my place with him, Changkyun is my home and a ten year difference doesn't change that and well with your blessing I would like to ask him to marry me." He took a small black box and opened it up, a beautiful sparkling band, his mother smiled "as long as you make each other happy, yes I give you my blessing" they hugged in happiness. After an eventful evening, Mrs. Im and kyun little brother went off to bed leaving his the two on the couch "wanna go outside" said shownu leading them out to their balcony.

"Oh I'm so happy you and my mom got to meet. She loves you already. Ya know I sometimes think about what if you never came back to me, I don't think I could of moved on from you so I probably would have waited for you to come back to me." Changkyun smiled showing his dimples and Shownu couldn't hold in the question any longer "marry me" he blurred out, changkyun eyes widen "huh?" Shownu smiled and pulled out the small box and kneeled down infront of the smaller.

"Shortcake, Marry me. Be mine forever" Shownu bit his lip nervous to hear the response. "Yes, a thousand times yes!" Shownu pulled him into a kiss. Under the moon and stars they promised to be by each other side always and forever.

The End

Well that's a wrap thank you for reading.
I hope you enjoyed the story ❤️