(30)

Changkyun woke up the next day feeling like death he hardly slept and now has a headache but no time to dwell on it he needs to get up and get dressed for class. He rushed to pick out his outfit and shower, he blow dried, add light makeup and rushed down stairs. He paused half way down the stairs how I'm I getting to college? He thought, Shownu wasn't here and he didn't know if he should call and ask would it would be safe but he had an exam to do. Just then jooheon passed and changkyun rushed towards him "oh goodmorning" said jooheon as he fixed the collar of his black buttoned down. "Morning jooheon, I really need to get to class is there anyway you could please take me" jooheon contemplated for a moment.

"What did boss say?" Changkyun looked down with a pout and shook his head. "Alright alright I'll take you but I'm going to have to stay with you" changkyun smiled giving him a small hug then he pulling him towards the kitchen. "Thank you! I'll make you breakfast as a token of my appreciation" they both let a laugh at changkyun dramatics. "Let's go or I'll  be late joo" he pulled jooheon up from the chair the other letting the smaller take the lead. They rushed to the car and speed out the large drive way, what they didn't know was that they were being watched by none other than Shownu who had just got back.

*****

Shownu and Wonho walked in to the house quickly stopping one of the maids "where did jooheon and changkyun go?" He asked his expression unreadable she leaned back letting them know where they went off to. "Relax, Joo will take good care of him. Go and rest" he patted the older shoulder while he rushed upstairs to see his husband and his kids. "Hoseokie" he heard his name he looked up the stair case to find his husband with one off the twins while the maid next to him was holding the other.

Wonho hurried up the stairs to his beautiful husband wrapped his muscular arms around his thin waist. "I've missed you baby" wonho peppered his face with kisses, Shownu seeing the whole interaction couldn't help but feel a little jealous. He wants that, but he keeps telling himself he can't have that. He walked upstairs passing them "where's Kyun?" Asked hyungwon "he left with jooheon" said shownu slamming his bedroom door visibly bothered by the situation. The couple looked at each Wonho let out a sigh pinching the bridge of his nose "he's been in a mood since the mission didn't end well, then watching Joo and changkyun didn't help the situation" hyungwon rubbed his husband bicep with his free hand while rocking the baby with the other wonho heart swelled at how natural fatherhood looks on hyunwon he gently tugged him to their shared room.

The maid left the babies in his basinet, hyungwon thanked her and she rushed out the room. "I think he's still scared to show his true feeling, did you know he still keeps a picture of his engagement" Wonho shot his head up "kyun found it, so I had to tell him a little of their background" wonho shook his head. "This is bad. We found out It wasn't beakho or any of his men that were terrorizing the stash houses, another mob is in on it we don't know who im worried about him wonnie."

👿

"                                            👿