(34)

Changkyun and Shownu were laying on their bed, the thin sheets barely covering their naked bodies. They had been embracing each others warmth for hours now neither one willing to let go of one another. The smaller is laying on Shownu toned chest playing with the smaller bracelets "why do you have so many?" Shownu asked counting each one he had eight so far. "Hmm... Minhyukie made me this one" he pointed at the rainbow colored bracelet "the rest my little brother made them when my mom got sick we use to spend most of our time in the hospitals so we would kill time by making each other bracelets, we each have the same ones." He smiled looking up at the older.

"What about your dad?" Shownu let it slip out he wasn't sure if kyun would like to talk about his family. "Pff, the asshole was never around but my mom always ended up taking him back once he found out she had cancer he left, one day he said he was going to pick up her medicine  and never came back, taking the money for medicine." the younger rolled her eyes, it still hurt thinking of all that his father had done to them "we suffered a lot but it made us a stronger in a way". The older smiled at him and caressed his soft cheek "What about you?" Shownu tensed up at the question, it's only fair to talk about his past since changkyun was so opened about his. "Don't know, the nuns told me that I was dump off at a church couple of hours after I was born. life was good for while until I turned seven then my... caretaker adopted me he couldn't have kids of his own so I was the lucky one." He smiled trying to hide the pain in his eyes.

Changkyu had sat up next to shownu listening closely "uh, he was an asshole, often times he kept me caged, if I didn't listen he would beat me til I was black and blue, he trained me to fight and kill he took away my childhood. In the end he left me his whole empire, would tell me how much I deserved it guess it was the price I had to pay for all thisss" changkyun gently held on to shownu hands that where holding on to the sheets in a tight grasp that his knuckles turn white from the force. "You are such a strong person for enduring all that. I know I can't sit here and change your mind after all these years of hearing those words but you never deserved none of that, you deserve all the love and I'm sorry you had to be put through that" he kissed the older plumped lips, while shownu pulled him on his lap, squeezing and massaging changkyun booty.

Changkyun moaned into the kiss, leaning his head back to letting shownu kisshis jaw and down his neck. He kissed, licked and bit down on changkyun soft skin he just loves leaving the small all marked where everyone could see. He grabbed him by the jaw squeezing his cheeks "Y'know you're mine now, I'm not letting you go changkyun... you'll have to kill me to get rid of me." Changkyun wasn't scared to be honest it turned him on even more. He bit his bottom lip nodded his head "say it" Shownu pecked the boy lips "I-I'm yours nunubear, only yours" he grind down on shownu member feeling it so so hard making his mouth water.