(45)

Wonho had to Inject the mob leader with a sedative just to calm him down, he was on the verge of snapping someone neck that someone being kihyun and heading to the smaller dorm and whisking changkyun away. "How long do you think he'll be out?" Asked jooheon, wonho rubbed his face "don't know hopefully till morning" wonho layed on the couch across shownu bed evident that he would have to stay with the mobster. "Something must of happened for kyun to just run off like that. I'm assuming maybe kihyun found him and probably said something to him"

Wonho looked at jooheon finally something that made sense. "I mean think about it, the house is big but not that big they were bound to bump into each other" wonho rubbed his hands together "yeah it doesn't help that the idiot never cleared the air with the kid" jooheon leaned his head against the wall feeling exhausted "go rest, I'm staying with him tonight. Tell the others to get some rest, because come tomorrow there'll be hell to pay" what they didn't know was that shownu wasn't fully asleep just yet so he got to hear a snip of their conversation before he lost consciousness.

****

The next morning changkyun woke up with a headache and puffy eyes, he looks a mess and he didn't care. "Morning sleepy head" said a smiley Minhyuk waking in with some juice for the younger. "Thank you" his voice sounded shot from all the crying but his friend wasn't about to comment on it. Changkyun layed on his friend bed watching as minhyuk got ready for his morning class.

"I'll take you later to the storage where your stuff is, it's pretty small luckily your mini fridge and coffee table didn't get destroyed" changkyun just nodded, just his luck, when it rains it pours yesterday his dorm had a leaked pipe flooding the place and making it unlivable now he needs to find some place new to stay, thankfully while he was having a melt down his friend was able to save the very little belongings he does have.

But right now he could care less, all he wants to do is sleep he ignored whatever his friend was telling him and closed his eyes.