(13)

Changkyun nodded in agreement he reached for his bag only everything to fall out "oh great!". A matted black notebook landed right in front of Shownu the mafia leader eyes widen. "Well this isn't mines?" the smaller reaches to grab the notebook. Next thing he knew he was being placed over the taller shoulders like a sack of potato's. Bullets stared flying every where he clung as hard as he could to the giant. "What is happening!" He looked around seeing Beakho standing at the entrance with three guys. "Oh come on you thought I didn't notice the notebook! Just hand it over changkyun" he could hear beakho as they had hid behind the bar counter to dodge the bullets.

"What notebook? What is happening?!" he felt tears stream down his face and shownu heart hurt at the sight. "The black notebook, he wants it. Well we all want it." He singled to book in bag "keep it safe will you, I'll explain later now I need to go shortcake" he cupped the smaller face "wait!?" leaving him a tender kiss on his lip then Shownu handed him off to some other guy yelling orders. Changkyun couldn't hear over the shooting, his ears were ringing and he felt so scared, how the hell did he get involved in this?

He had been put in a car while they drove off some where with a complete stranger. "What is going on!?" He's trembling and tears coming down his face "I'm Jooheon, I don't know exactly what is happening but boss told me to keep you safe, I'm taking you to our place" jooheon smiled if changkyun wasn't just shot at he would of gushed at those adorable dimples Then realized he just said "Boss?" He asked, Joo nodded. "Im sure he will explain once he gets home. Just remain calm I won't hurt you" those cute dimples made him almost relax.

*****

Changkyun fell asleep the whole ride until he was woken up. There was nothing but trees surrounding them and a mansion that looks like modern country farmhouse straight out of a magazine, changkyun gasp at how big the place looks. "Where are we?" The smaller asked "just 30 minutes outside the city" all jooheon can do is give him a smile changkyun hugged himself trying to stop himself from shivering, he suddenly felt so cold.

Jooheon quickly draped his coat over him. "You need a jacket when you're out here" changkyun nodded in agreement. They rushed inside seeing several people surrounding the enormous living room, jooheon asked the smaller to wait for him on the couch while him and some of the guys talked. "Who are you?" A voice came from the stairs he's gorgeous thought the smaller "uh, Im Changkyun" he said softly staring at the model like person walking towards him.

"I'm hyungwon, are you here with jooheon, oh my are you two dating?" Hyungwon titled his head he knew that no one other than family and some workers were allowed in shownu home. "He's with me" said a deep loud voice "s-shownu" changkyun whispered, hyungwon smiled and nodded "are you okay shortcake? I know you have questions and I'll answer them all I just need to know if you're okay" he held changkyun soft hands. "Wait, its him?" Hyungwon smiled understand why the smaller was there.

 "Wait, its him?" Hyungwon smiled understand why the smaller was there

🥰