(59)

He quickly turned the smaller around, pulling down Changkyun tight pants revealing a black thong underneath "beautiful" Shownu mumbled giving him a hard slap on the ass. "Pleaseee" whined out a very eager changkyun. At this point they didn't care if anyone caught them fucking out side the parking lot of a bar. Obviously they were pretty hidden but still a pretty risky thing to do, the thrill of it all seemed to keep them going. "Oh would you look at that already filled up" he tugged on the plug snagged between changkyun ass "I couldn't help it. I've missed you like crazy, I needed something to keep me filled up"

Shownu let a groan out as he harshly squeezed the smaller cheeks. He gave it a playful tug and the other let out a moan, quickly pulling it out and not waisting anytime replacing it with his large dick. Changkyun eyes rolled back and as much as he tried he couldn't kept quite. Shownu held tight on to his hips going hard, not showing any mercy "how about you go live and let them see how good I fuck you" changkyun nodded finding it hard to form a sentence. Shownu reached down and grabbed the phone he slowed down trying to set the phone at an angle where there faces couldn't be seen and only their bodies.

He went live, many people commenting on how incredibly hot they looked. "Ahh.. daddy... harder" moaned out kyun. Many many gifts coming in as he squirted his cum all over the hood of the car, Shownu moaned while pounding away into changkyun "so close kitty" thrusting hard and finally cumming into his kitty's hole. He grabbed the phone careful to not show his or the other face, he showed the viewer the way his kitty's hole swallowed his large cock whole. Slowly pulling out and giving the audience a view of changkyun pretty pink hole loosen and dripping in cum.

He watched the comments pour in and amount of money and gifts. He ended the live and he pulled up their pants and then carried the smaller and laying him in the back seat while he left soft kisses letting him know he will be taking care of him.

****

Changkyun held on to shownu who is now climbing up some stairs, he didn't even bother to look where they were going to tired to even move his head from shownu neck, but didn't matter anyways as long as he's with Shownu he felt safe. "Alright shortcake, I got a surprise for you" he punched in the code and opened the door revealing a beautiful looking condo "oh wow, will we be staying the night here?" he asked completely clueless and shownu couldn't help but let a out a laugh. "Well yes but I wanted to surprise you. I'm sorry I fuck up a lot, I'm trying baby and I know I put you through shit. And like I've said before I'll spend my life trying to make it up to you so I'll start now. I bought us this place just for us so uh, will you move in with me?"

He slowly put the smaller down on the couch and sat next to him, he felt nervous but then again his shortcake always seems to give him that feeling. "If I accept are you still going to disappear on me cause I can't handle that again" he fiddled with his fingers, the mob leader held his hands together "oh baby I promise. I'm sorry for causing you all this pain I just had alot to deal with, I promise you I won't shut you out I love you changkyun" he brought him into a kiss.