(52)

Shownu rushed down the stairs preparing for the worst, he wouldn't be able to live with himself if anything happened to those babies. Turning toward the living room he bumped into seonghwa "oh thank god!" He gave shownu a hug, the other looked confused then noticed him carrying one of the twins while Jinyoung stood behind him carring the other. "Oh fuck, I've never been so glad to see you guys" gently caressed the babies heads.

"Get them to safety" shownu spoke, seonghwa nodded "Jaebeom and I came to check in with you I wanted to know when I could return back to my post when we saw shit ton of men surrounded the place, decided to call seungcheol and rushed in quickly as we could... hyungwon is injured might of been shot in the cross fire but we needed to get the babies out first" shownu eyes widen understanding "just get them to safety" shownu ran off rushing into the living room area that looks more like a war zone. He saw Wonho dragging hyungwon limp body for cover, jooheon, Jaebeom and jongho firing shots, Shownu eyes darken, his blood boiled and he reloaded one gun and picked up another off the floor.

"Fuck you all!" Two guns in hand he shot as many of beakho men as he could, in the end shownu is left standing over the many bloody bodies laying dead on the cold floor. He looked around taking in the sight, heavy breathing he felt tired but this is far from over "Baby wake up! Come on baby don't do this to me princess! Wake up!" Wonho kept shouting at an unconscious hyungwon "Joo, hurry up and get seonghwa im sure he's hiding in the underground bunker with the twins" jooheon and another guy rushed off. "Hey bud, look at me you need stop moving him, we need to find the bullet wound" Shownu inspecting hyungwon finally being able to find the wound in his stomach.

Not to long seonghwa rushed in "his pulse is weak, we need to get him to a hospital now!" Shownu carefully carried him to the car. "Take care of him please" wonho pleaded to seonghwa "your not going?" Asked shownu, wonho turn to stare at him with look ready to kill anyone who gets in his way. "No you're going to show me where that asshole is and then you and me are going to finish him off" wonho gave a kiss to hyungwon slamming the car door.

They went upstairs into shownu office seeing beakho handcuffed going in and out of consciousness. "Now, now don't fall asleep the fun is just about to begin" wonho smirked taking out a bag with different types of knifes and torture devices, beakho eyes widen he looked at shownu who shook his head and laughed "let's get started."

This story is almost coming to an end :(