(21)

Changkyun pulled his phone away from his ear hearing a screaming minhyuk on the other end. "Ya, you stupid kid! Do you know how worried Yeo and I have been I was in tears" changkyun rolled his eyes sometimes his friend could be a bit dramatic. "Hyung, could you let me talk" Minhyuk finally took a breath "I'll be there in an about an hour or two and  I'll explain everything, trust me I'm okay" with that they hung up he turned around bumping into a toned chest.

"S-sorry" changkyun giggled shownu quickly scooped him up from under his arms the small let out a squeal and wrapped his legs around Shownu.
"Won left you some clothes" giving the smaller a kiss "now that I have you, I don't think I can let you go" the older felt like he needed the smaller burning touch and needed to kiss him their lips softly brushing together. "Don't, please don't" whispered changkun. Shownu pushed up him against the wall, changkyun hands softly tugging and pull on the older hair while the kissing intensified, no matter how close they were it wasn't enough, changkyun pulled off the older shirt his hands itching to feel the other tan skin.

Shownu kissed his neck leaving darker marks over the ones he had left last night. "I need you" whimpered changkyun with puffy red lips, his shirt slipping off his shoulders and his whimpering voice made Shownu loose his shit. He didn't know how much longer he could hold back. Just then a loud knock was heard Shownu threw his head back let out an annoyed growl "sorry shortcake" changkyun smiled setting him on the bed.

"What do you want?!" Shownu yelled all Wonho did was smirk getting an idea of what was going on. "Uhh sorry to interrupt but we need to prepare for the meeting and jooheon needs to take the kid for his belongings" once again  shownu just slammed the door.

*****

Changkyun took his big suite case filling  it up with some clothes, he looked to see if  jooheon and jongho were out of sight and ran to his closet opening his box of toys. He pulled the necessary his two favorite butt plugs, a simple pink one and the other had a bunny tail attached, his favorite purple dildo and a few costumes he stored it in his back bag and quickly hid it in his suite case underneath all his clothes after thirty minutes he was done packing. "You pouty bitch!" Changkyun turned around and saw his best friend at the door.

That's  a nickname he uses on Chang when he's upset "Minnie! Yeo!" He rushed to hug them "so now you have a body guard? No two body guards!" Jooheon came out the bathroom. "Hyung let me explain" jooheon and jongho decided to wait outside.  Twenty minutes and changkyun had updated them about some of the things he went through "I told you he was a mafia boss"  said minhyuk while playfully hitting the others arm. "So you and jongho aren't seeing each other?" Question Yeosang "what, no I'm with Shownu hyung or well I think we are? I'm not sure." He said with a pout.

Jooheon came him announcing that they had to go back home at their boss request, the longer he was out of the older sight the more danger he could be in.
Minhyuk refused to let him leave until he knew exactly where his best friend would be staying at.