The Lego Movie Character Development!

Hey guys! I wanna talk about Wyldstyle/Lucy's character development in The Lego Movie! In the first movie she teams up with Emmet, and they get the poop on the robot! You Guys:"They poop on the robot?" Me:"Yeah, you know, they get the straight poo, ask questions! Get information!" Naw! I'm just being silly! Come on, Author's Name let's get serious! In the first movie, she starts out being rude to Emmet,-(Singing)Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know I'm human too? Why you gotta be so rude?(Stops singing)-to beginning to have some appreciation towards him, and finally liking him. And falling in love with him. She also learns from him that even the most generic person in the world can do great things. She used to look down on people like that. (Accented voice) She used to think they were followers, with no ideas or brains. (Normal voice) Because it turns out Emmet had great ideas, and even though they seemed weird(I love Emmet's ideas)they actually came closer than anyone else to saving the universe. In my opinion she also learned that true love isn't all holding hands and moonlight and romance(Batman)True love is putting someone else's needs before yours.(Emmet)...I think that's all I have to say...Welp! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!