Random Stuff

The Lego Movie

Emmet:(Smiling)"Ha. Okay. Race car.(looks around the room)Uhhhhhh...well, there's a lot of really cool stuff here. I don't see a wheel, or..."

Very long pause as Emmet stands there while he has his tongue between his teeth.

Emmet:"...Three more wheels." He eventually says.

I laugh.

Me:"Oh, I love that man. I love the guy, but if his brains were dynamite, he couldn't blow his nose. Emmet's cute, but about as dumb as a barrel of hair." I playfully tease.

-----------------------

Emmet:(Reading the instructions)"Wear clothes."

Emmet walks out of his apartment naked.

Me:"Emmet, why are your clothes invisible?"

Emmet:"Oop!(goes back inside)Almost forgot that one!"

I giggle.

Emmet tries on different outfits:A dinosaur, a clown, a magician, a woodsman, a scuba diver, and a surgeon.

Emmet:"No. No. Uh-uh. Not that. Wrong."

Me:"Just trying on all different outfits." I giggle.

----------------------------

The Lego Movie with me in it!

When we are in The Old West.

When we are at the saloon.

Wyldstyle:"All you have to nod is blend in and act like you belong here."

I nod.

Emmet:"Ah, perfect.(barges in the saloon and speaks in an exaggerated cowboy voice)Well howdy, I'm a cowboy! Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang! Shoot, shoot, shoot! Bullet, bullet! Gun! Pow, pow, pow! Pow, zap, pow!"

The whole saloon stops what they're doing and turn to Emmet.

I giggle at Emmet's antics and Wyldstyle drags Emmet back out.

Emmet:"What are they looking at?"

Wyldstyle:"I-I-I made a mistake. You should just be still, act like a stool. Wait!--"

Emmet barges into the saloon again.

Emmet:"Howdy, guys!"

Wyldstyle:"Quiet, nope, stools don't talk."

Emmet bends down trying to act like a stool.

Emmet:"Come sit on me!"

Wyldstyle:(Dragging Emmet back out)"Stools don't talk."

I laugh at Emmet's antics.

While Wyldstyle is talking to Vitruvius Emmet fumbles around in the backround and while he's doing that I giggle at his antics.

Later

When Vitruvius, Wyldstyle, Emmet and I escape from Vitruvius's room.

Wyldstyle:"Whew! I think we're in the clear!"

Emmet offers a high five-or should I say-high claw-to Wyldstyle but she shakes her head so I high-five/claw Emmet instead.

Bad Cop:"Freeze turkies!"

We turn to see A LOT of police robots.

Me:(To Wyldstyle)"I guess you spoke too soon."

Wyldstyle playfully nudges me.

Bad Cop:"All we want is the Piece Of Resistance!"

Wyldstyle:"We would rather he die than give it to you!"

Emmet and I chime in.

Emmet and I:"We would not rather he died."

Later

Metalbeard:(To Emmet)"So if ye think it be a good idea to return to that forsaken place special, what idea have ye that be better than the ideas of 100 of our fallen masterbuilder brothers?"

Me:"I mean, to be fair, all you guys did was just kinda straight up walk in there." I mumble under my breath.

Wyldstyle hears me and playfully nudges me and we both giggle.

Later

After Metalbeard came back gets us on his ship.

Me:"You came back! I knew there was a heart of gold under all that metal."

Metalbeard smiles.

Metalbeard:"Thanks, lassie!"

Me:"You're welcome!" I beam.

Benny:"Metalbeard! I thought you said we were a lost cause!"

Metalbeard:"Ye are! Did ye not hear me whole story recoiling the circumscribing folly of this whole enterprise?"

Batman:"Well, it's kinda hard not to hear when you're yelling everything."

I giggle at what Batman said.

After Emmet gets a fish out of his hair I grab the fish and toss it back into the sea.

Later

After Emmet sacrifices himself to save the others

Wyldstyle is devastated.

I walk up to Wyldstyle and comfort her by putting my arm around her and rub her shoulder and arm.