My OCs!

Hey-you guys! I've got TWO MORE OCs! These OCs are in The Lego Movie universe. They's Emmet and Lucy's kids who are girls who are 1 year apart from each other. Their names are Emma and Ella. 

Here are their profiles!

Emma Abigail Brickowski.

Full Name: Emma Abigail Brickowski

Nicknames: Ems, Em, E.(By her sister, mom, and dad)

Age: 10 years old

Hair Color: Dad's brown hair

Eye Color: Mom's blue eyes

Appearance

Emma is a cute little girl who has her mom's spattering of cute freckles, her mom's beautiful icy blue eyes that twinkle with mischief, her dad's brown hair with bangs that's tied up in a pony tail with a pink hair band, pink sneakers, blue jeans, and a pink hoodie with light pink fleece on the inside.

Personality

Emma has her mom's personality as she is sassy and tends to get into mischief, but it's usually just playful sass and playful mischief. She gets along great with her younger sister, mom and dad.

Quotes

Emma:"That's doo-doo. That's doo-doo butt."

You Guys:(Laughing)"Okay. What a quote."

---------------------

Ella Anne Brickowski

Nicknames: El, E.(By her sister, mom, and dad)

Age: 9 years old.

Hair Color: Dad's brown hair

Eye Color: Dad's green eyes

Apperance

Ella is a cute little girl who has her mom's spattering of cute freckles, her dad's sparkling green eyes that twinkle in wonder and curiousity, her dad's brown hair with bangs that's tied up in pig tails with pink hair bands, pink sneakers, a pink shirt, and light pink overalls.

Personality

Ella has her dad's personality as she is a sweet, innocent little girl. She looks up to her older sister, mom, and dad and gets along great with them.

Quotes

Ella:"Emma is cheating!"

------------------------

The relationship between the sisters

Emma and Ella have a very strong relationship as they get along really great with each other and are best friends and share a room. They love playing with each other and playing games with eachother and watching TV together.

List of shows they watch

Spongebob Squarepants

Alvin! And The Chipmunks

The Garfield Show

Tangled: The Series

Shopkins

List of games they play

Hide And Seek

Kidpix

Poptropica

Roblox(Adopt Me, stories, obbies, stimulators, tycoons, the floor is lava, and would you rather?)

Minecraft

Animal Crossing

Wii Sports

List of toys they play with

American Girl Dolls

Baby Alives

Barbies

Bratz

Polly Pocket

My Little Pony

Shopkins

LOL Surprise Dolls

Hatchimals

Furbies

Easy Bake Oven

Orbeez

Aqua Dots

Barbie Dreamhouse

Dollhouse

Dolls

Stuffed animals

Quotes

Emma:"I'm gonna spend my allowance on Robux!"

Ella:"Wait what?! No! That's cheating! Emma is cheating! Cheater, cheater, pumpkin eater!"

Emma:"Liar, liar, pants on fire!"