Random Thing/Theory About The Lego Movie And The Lego Movie 2:The Second Part!

Hey guys! Here's a random thing/theory about The Lego Movie and The Lego Movie 2:The Second Part!

Okay, so, just like in The Lego Movie 2:The Second Part, Finn had a pile of colorful bricks-one with a face on it-given to him by his dad:

Finn's Dad gives Finn a pile of colorful bricks.

Finn's Dad:"You can build anything you want with these bricks."

Finn looked at the handful of bricks in his hand and smiled at his dad.

With those bricks, Finn created Princess Unikitty. And with the rest of the bricks in the box that his dad gave him to play with, he created Cloud Cuckoo Land. But Finn probably stole some of his dad's stuff-whatever bright or shiny thing caught his eye-bricks and minifigures and used the bricks for the buildings and messed around with the minifigures, redecorating giving them makeovers. Because in Cloud Cuckoo Land, I noticed that a Clown and a Mermaid switched hair pieces. In anger for taking his stuff, using his bricks and 'ruining' his minifigures, Finn's dad ruins Finn's hard work by destroying Cloud Cuckoo Land, a happy, fun, colorful, lit up place that was happily ruled by a happy girl ruler who is a pile of bricks with a face with blue eyes and a smile. Sound familiar to The Lego Movie 2:The Second Part?