Random Stuff!

Twins were watching The Lego Movie.

The Movie

The part where Emmet first saw Lucy.

Twin 1:"Oh no."

Twin 2:"Oh no."

When Emmet was holding the 'You'.

Twin 1:(About Emmet)"Having a stroke, buddy?"

The Twins:"Pffft! Ha, ha, ha!"

Lucy flees.

Emmet:"Where are you going? Miss!"

One Of The Twins:(About Emmet; laughing)"That guy is so dumb."

Me:(About Emmet)"He can be rather dense, but he's really a sweet fellow. He may not be very bright, but he's like the sweetest dude ever! Tiny brain, huge heart. He's hilariously dumb. He's Mr.Hilarious. Mr.Hilarious.(Rolls my eyes)And guys, you can't always expect Emmet's usual brand of stupidity. He likes to mix it up. Keep you on your toes. Dumb people are always blissfully unaware of how dumb they really are. Except Bose. He's aware that he's not very bright. But it doesn't bother him one bit! Oh my god, I need to see him and Emmet be like a tag team!...(shrugging)Whatever that is."

You Guys:(Laughing)"You don't know what a tag team is--?!"

------------------------------

The Lego Movie

Emmet:"Well,(pulls out his phone)I guess I'm gonna have to report yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~"

The hooded figure removes their hood, revealing to be a beautiful woman. Emmet keeps holding the 'You' LOL!

Me:"Smoooooth~."

Later when Emmet and the girl from earlier who is named Wyldstyle land in The Old West, while the girl lands gracefully and upright while Emmet lands NOT so gracefully, in a clumsy way, on his face, and is STILL screaming and screams for 8 or 9 or 10 seconds straight! LOL!

Me:"Real smooth, Emmet."

One girl was all like:

Girl:"Not smooth, not smooth at all.(About Wyldstyle after she scoffed)She's like 'Oh my god'."

Later when Batman leaves on the Millennium Falcon Wyldstyle is shocked and heartbroken and weeps and Emmet tries to comfort her.

Emmet:"Wyldstyle, you're such an amazing person, and you know, if Batman can't see that, well then he's just...he's just as blind as a...guy...whose eyes just stopped working."

Me:"Smooth Emmet, real smooth."

Other people were all like

One Guy:"Nice."

The Other Guy:"Well done."

The twins were all like 'Pfft! What?! (Laughs)'

Later 

Wyldstyle takes off her robot disguise.

Wyldstyle:"Lucy."

Emmet:"What?"

Lucy:"That was my real name. You asked earlier and it's...Lucy."

Emmet takes off his robot disguise as well and smiles.

Emmet:"I really like that name."

Me:"Now that was smooth."

-------------------------

The Lego Movie 2:The Second Part

After Lucy and the others get kidnapped.

Emmet goes unconscious.