My Oc Oneshots!

The Danger Force Awakens

When the gang is at Mika's house, Cindy is wearing a pink nightshirt, pink leopard pajama pants, pink slippers, a pink fuzzy robe, pink curlers, and a pink face mask. She was also wearing cucumber slices on her eyes, but she took them off when she felt 'Something was not right.' Also during the scene was annoyed by Bose's antics and rolled her eyes and at the end facepalmed realizing too late that she had her face mask on so pink goop got smeared on her hand. She smeared it on the back of Bose's hoodie.

Krampapalooza

Cindy was gently wiping Chapa's mouth with a pink towel.

Schwoz:"What happened? We were making magic! The camera was loving you, baby!"

Cindy:"Yeah! You were so adorable out there, baby sis!" Cindy cooed while she pinched Chapa's cheek. Chapa pushed Cindy's hand away.

Chapa:"That stuff is disgusting! I can't make a commercial for it!"

Bose:"Guys, I'm having a real bad day."

Cindy:"Than it's a really good day for me!"

Cindy was about to take a sip of her protein shake but Chapa zapped it out of her hand, sending the glass to the floor and splattering the shake on the floor. Chapa zapped it because she was mad at Cindy for saying that about Bose. Cindy turned to look at Chapa but melted when she saw her big brown eyes.

Cindy:"Awww! I can't stay mad at you, baby sis!"

Later

Cindy rolls in a clothes rack.

After Mika dries Whiny(That's my nickname for Mandy)Mandy's hair.

Whiny Mandy:"Thank you!"

Mika:"Of course! I'll just add that to your room bill."

Cindy hands Whiny Mandy a pink scarf.

Cindy:"Here! Take this! Just in case you get cold."

Whiny Mandy:"Thank you."

After Mika says Whiny Mandy's room looks over the team's used trash rockets.

Whiny Mandy:(Whining like fricking two year old and stomps her foot)"Oh, trash rockets are the worst!"

Cindy rolls her eyes.

Cindy:(In her head)"Your whining is the worst."