Girl Talk!

The Lego Movie with me in it!

It was sunset when we last saw them on Metalbeard's ship. It was almost nightime. It was daytime when we saw them build the ship. Well actually I think it was early in the morning. I mean, come on. They gotta get some shut eye, don't they? 

Nightime on Metalbeard's ship

Wyldstyle should probably be in bed by now, but instead she's outside on the deck by the railing with her arms crossed on top of the railing looking over the ocean. The ink black sky dotted with white stars and the big white moon that is glistening over the inky black water. The gentle waves lapping at the ship. Wyldstyle took in a deep breath of the salty sea air and breathed out.

Me:"What are you doing up?"

Wyldstyle jumped at my voice and gave a yelp of surprise and turned around and sighed in relief.

Wyldstyle:"Dude, you scared me!"

Me:(High-pitched)"Sorry~!"

Wyldstyle giggled but than she went back to her wistful thinking.

I walked up next to her by the railing and put my arms on top of the railing as well.

Me:"Like I said, what are you doing up?"

Wyldstyle:"I could ask you the same thing."

Me:"Well I woke up to some shuffling. You weren't in your bed so I looked for you."

Wyldstyle and I are sleeping in the same room in different beds.

Wyldstyle:(In her head)"Rats. I forgot she's a light sleeper."

Me:"What are you doing up?"

Wyldstyle:"I just needed some fresh air. Just...just thinking."

Me:"About what?"

I could have sworn I saw a light blush on Wyldstyle's face but she quickly turned her head away so I can't see her blush.

Me:"Ooooooo~! You're blushing! You never blush!"

Wyldstyle:(Flustered and blushing even more)"No, I'm not!"

Me:"Yes you are! You're blushing even more now!"

By now, Wyldstyle's face looked like a tomato.

Me:"Come on~.(I nudge Wyldstyle)Talk to me~."

Wyldstyle:"No, it's stupid."

Me:"Nothing's stupid to your best friend."

Wyldstyle didn't say anything. She just looked away.

Me:"Wyldstyle, please. I'm your best friend. We've been best friends for a long time. We tell each other everything. You know you can tell me anything. You can trust me."

Little did I know that even though we've been friends for a long time, I STILL didn't know Wyldstyle's real name. Lucy. I also didn't know that she wanted to be the Special.

Silence.

I sighed in defeat.

Me:"Okay. If you don't wanna tell me. I don't care.(I start to leave)I'll just go back to bed and leave you alone--"

Wyldstyle:"I think I like Emmet!" Wyldstyle blurted out. She than put her hand over her mouth and blushed at what she said.

I turn around with my mouth dropped open in shock. 

Me:"OMG! You like Emmet!"

Wyldstyle:(Putting her finger to her lips)"Shhhhh! Keep your voice down!"

Me:(Talking really fast)"Dude, this is HUGE! I gotta go tell Emmet right now!"