Random Stuff

Credit to @Wewantthecake's OC!

Bose and Chapa are having a sleepover at Bose's house.

Bose is sitting on the couch eating popcorn watching the movie "Jaws" on the TV.

The opening scene where Chrissie is attacked by Bruce the shark.

When Bruce the shark drags Chrissie all over the place while she's screaming.

Bose:(Knowing Chapa loves horror films)"Hurry, Chapa, "Jaws" is on."

Chapa walks in the room and sits down next to Bose.

Chapa:"Bose,(gestures to the TV; Chrissie is now trying to hang onto the buoy to save herself but to no avail)You shouldn't watch this."

Chapa takes some popcorn and eats some as Chrissie's screams are being heard from the TV.

Bose:"What do you mean I shouldn't watch this? Scary movies don't always freak me out."

Scene cuts to Bose and Chapa lying in Bose's bed. Chapa forgot her sleeping bag so Bose offered her to sleep with him. She agrees but only if Bose promises to not do anything naughty or dirty if you know what I mean ;) Anyway! Bose is whimpering and shivering.

Bose:"What if there is a shark in the pool? What if there is a shark in the bathtub?(pupils dilate)What if there is a shark in the toilet? Chapa?"

Chapa is sleeping.

Bose:"Psst, Chapa? Sparky?"

Bose pokes Chapa's eye, causing her to wake up.

Chapa:"Dude!"

Bose:"Chapa, if there was a shark in the toilet, you'd tell me, right?"

Chapa gives Bose a "You woke me up for this?" look but then she just shakes her head, smiles, giggles and laughs, amused.

Bose:"Oh, I've got nothing to worry about! And now to get a good night's sleep."

Bose goes to sleep but then dreams about being attacked by the shark from the movie earlier.

Scene cuts to the next day at the Man's Nest.

Bose is panting.

Bose:(Looks to his left)"Shark! Oh my gosh!"

Shark turns out to be one of the gum canisters, one of the weapons, one of Ray's hair care products, and a soda bottle.

Bose:"Huh?"

Bose chuckles nervously.

The emergency alarm goes off.

Bose:(Running)"Shark! I'm getting out of the water!"

Bose realizes his mistake.

Bose:"Oh."

Bose gets his gum canister.

Ray:"Bose!"

Bose screams and he lets go of his gum canister making the thing open and the gums spill out all over the floor.

Ray slips on them and falls down on the floor.

Ray:"Whoa! Oof!"

Bose:"Ray, why are you on the floor?"

Ray:(Getting up)"I'm not on the floor! I'm waiting for you to chew and blow!"

Bose:"Of course."

Bose transforms into Brainstorm.

Bose:"Sorry sir, I'm not really feeling myself today. I guess I'm a little bit jumpy. I keep thinking sharks are gonna eat me, probably on account of this movie I watched last night where a shark ate people. I even asked Chapa if there was a shark in the toilet! Pretty funny, huh?"