Random Stuff

Yeah, I HATE The Garfield Show episode King Nermal too. For one thing, it's horrible to fake an injury because if you REALLY get injured, no one will believe you! But he was treating Garfield like his servants while Jon just allows it! Jon also yells and screams and groans and grunts and growls and scowls at Garfield and Odie and even cruelly and harshly yells at them to get out of the house IN THE FREAKING RAIN! The poor things are going to get their fur wet and catch a cold and get sick and maybe even FREAKING DIE! Jon:"Garfield, Odie, OUT OF THE HOUSE! NOW!" Jon's cruel and harsh yell makes poor Odie whimper. Probably in FEAR! In the end Jon taunts Garfield and Odie with his lasagna and mockingly tells them that Liz said Garfield and Odie can't use their jaws for a month. Which means they can't EAT in a month! How the hell would they survive! They'll starve! Jon:(Mockingly)"Aw, too bad Liz said you can't use your jaws for a month." Me:(Firmly; About Garfield and Odie)"They'll starve. Tsk! I say tsk!" Not to Mention NERMAL comes to visit them AGAIN! Nermal even puts on the channel Garfield and Odie don't like. I would force Jon to check if Nermal's leg IS really broken and when he doesn't I would do it myself. And when Garfield and Odie try to prove to Jon that Nermal is faking it, I would force Nermal to walk in front of Jon. Me:"No, no, no, no! I know what's going on here and I won't stand for it! Nermal is faking his leg injury! Just to get royal treatment!" I take the tray of lasagna away from Jon. Me:"Garfield and Odie deserve this lasagna." I walk over to Garfield and Odie and kneel down and place the lasagna tray in front of them. Me:(Smiling; Gently)"Here you go, buddies." I pet Garfield and Odie while giving them a caring look and I shoot Jon and Nermal a mean look. At the part where they go: Jon:"No Garfield, I don't think you deserve this lasagna after being so mean to Nermal." Me:(To Jon)"Hey,(Pointing)What's that?" Jon:"What's what?" While Jon is distracted, I give the lasagna to Garfield. Garfield:"Mmm, my favorite lasagna!" Jon:"I don't see anything--Hey! Where's the lasagna?" Me:(Rubbing my belly and smirking)"In Garfield's belly." In this episode, including seasons 1, 2, and 3, I would be a WAY better owner than Jon! I would take care of Garfield and Odie WAY better than he can, and we'd have TONS more fun! I would treat them better than he can! I would give Garfield all the sleep he wants and fetch all the sticks Odie wants and give Odie all the bones he wants and give Garfield and Odie all the food and lasagna they want! It would have been cool at the end of this episode where Jon and Nermal are the ones who fall down the stairs and are in full body casts and Garfield and Odie are enjoying the lasagna and mock Jon and Nermal that they can't use their jaws for a month. And Garfield and Odie watch the show they like. 

Me:(About the Jon in The Garfield Show)"Hey pal. You just blow in from Stupid Town? Oh brother! This guy STINKS!"

You Guys:(Agreeing with me)"Yeah!"

--------------

Me:"It's so sad that the creator of Spongebob--Stephen Hillenburg--died. He was a great guy. But at least Spongebob is still going strong and Spongebob is still happy. I mean I bet that what's Stephen Hillenburg wanted for the whole Spongebob cast. I wonder what Stephen's last words were? Maybe "I'm Ready."? And I wonder if Stephen died sleeping or awake. If he died awake I hope his family held his hand and said "It's okay, we're here. We're here." 

During Spongebob's Big Birthday Blowout

Me:"Aww...If only Stephen Hillenburg were here to see this."

You Guys:"He's always here, Brielle."

Right after Stephen Hillenburg died, Nickelodeon disrespects his dying wish to not have a Spongebob spin-off with Kamp Koral, The Patrick Star Show, and Squidward's spin-off.

Nickelodeon:"Am I really going to defile this grave for money? Of course I am!"

Stephen Hillenburg is in Heaven as an angel with white angel wings and a golden halo. He is looking down at Nickelodeon sad and angry.