Random Oneshots!

Credit to @Wewantthecake's OC!

Alanna:"So you have a movie for me to watch?"

Me:(Holding The Lego Movie DVD and I have a big smile on my face)"Yes kid, I do!"

Alanna:"So, what happens in the movie?"

Me:"Well, we're gonna follow Emmet(I point to Emmet on the DVD)our main character who reluctantly gets dragged into this big adventure against his will."

Alanna:"Sounds kinda like the plot of Tangled."

Me:"Oh no, this is nothing like Tangled."

Alanna:"It's not?"

Me:"No, it's just about a loner guy who meets an beautiful badass girl who's not a damsel in distress and rescues the main guy a lot. Then she tells him about this adventure and he reluctantly gets dragged into this big adventure against his will. Also one of the main characters are forced to go through the same thing everyday and follow the rules then later they find out that their world isn't what they thought it were and their whole perception of reality is shattered. And the main guy is restricted to a chair and is interrorgated. Our heroes go to a bar with a guy playing a piano. Than our heroes almost drown but our protagonist saves them with something that they have. Than there's this evil strict parental villain who wears red and black and is evil all over. There's also a ruthless law enforcement that's after our heroes. Our heroes fall in love with each other. And the main guy is gonna sacrifice himself for one of our heroes and seemingly die but than come back to life and our heroes begin a relationship with each other."

Alanna:"That sounds a LOT like the plot of Tangled."

Me:"No see, Batman is in this."

Alanna:"Oh BATMAN is in this! Okay, Batman's not in Tangled."

Me:"Right."

-------------------------------

Alanna is 8 and Chapa is 16.

Alanna is playing with her Legos. She has The Lego Movie Melting Chamber set(Which I have)and Batman and Super Angry Kitty minifigures.

Alanna:"Wyldstyle swoops in to rescue Emmet!(Alanna has Wyldstyle beat up a robot and get Emmet out of the melting chamber)While Batman sits in the corner and broods.(Imitating Batman's voice in a deep voice)Darkness. No parents. I'm Batman."

Just then, Chapa enters the room and walks through Alanna's Lego set, breaking off a few bricks of the Melting Chamber and scattering the bricks and minifigures. Chapa steps on a brick in the process.

Chapa:"Ow!"

Chapa holds her foot in pain.

Alanna:"Hey! Watch it you big poophead!"

Chapa:"You watch it you big butthead!"

Alanna blows a raspberry.

--------------------

Chapa:(About Bose)"I love the guy, but if his brains were dynamite, he couldn't blow his nose."

--------------------

Wyldstyle/Lucy:(About Emmet)"I love the guy, but if his brains were dynamite, he couldn't blow his nose."

---------------------

Rapunzel:(About Flynn/Eugene)"I love the guy, but if his brains were dynamite, he couldn't blow his nose."