Incorrect Quotes Part 2!

Bose/Brainstorm and Chapa/Volt are being chased by bad guys. Bose/Brainstorm are screaming and running.

Bose/Brainstorm:"What are we gonna do?"

Chapa/Volt:(Pulls Bose/Brainstorm behind a corner)"In here."

Bose/Brainstorm and Chapa/Volt hide as the bad guys and their leader run past them. Chapa/Volt and Bose/Brainstorm come out.

Chapa/Volt:"Phew."

Bose/Brainstorm:(Loudly)"Nah-nah, you missed us!(Through megaphone)Now you gotta kiss us!"

Bose/Brainstorm's idiotic outburst attracted the leader of the bad guy's attention and he commands his crew to go back.

Bose/Brainstorm:"Nah-nah..."

Chapa/Volt:"Brainstorm!"

Bose/Brainstorm:"What?"

Bose/Brainstorm gasps and realizes his mistake.

Yeah, Chapa/Volt and Bose/Brainstorm were being chased by bad guys but Chapa/Volt pulls her and Bose/Brainstorm into a corner to hide from them. Unfortunately, Bose/Brainstorm calls them back.

-------------------------

Emmet and Wyldstyle/Lucy are being chased by Bad Cop/Good Cop and his robot police force. Emmet and Wyldstyle/Lucy are screaming and running.

Emmet:"What are we gonna do?"

Wyldstyle/Lucy:(Pulls Emmet behind a corner)"In here."

Emmet and Wyldstyle/Lucy hide as Bad Cop/Good Cop and his robot police force run past them. Emmet and Wyldstyle/Lucy come out.

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"Phew."

Emmet:(Loudly)"Nah-nah, you missed us!(Through megaphone)Now you gotta kiss us!"

Emmet's idiotic outburst attracted Bad Cop/Good Cop's attention and he commands his robot police force to go back.

Emmet:"Nah-nah..."

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"Emmet!"

Emmet:"What?"

Emmet gasps and realizes his mistake.

Yeah, Emmet and Wyldstyle/Lucy were being chased by Bad Cop/Good Cop and his police force but Wyldstyle/Lucy pulls Emmet behind a corner to hide from them. Unfortunately, Emmet accidentally called them back.

--------------------

Rapunzel and Flynn/Eugene are being chased by the royal guards along with the captain of them. Rapunzel and Flynn/Eugene are screaming and running.

Flynn/Eugene:"What are we gonna do?"

Rapunzel:(Pulls Flynn/Eugene behind a corner)"In here."

Rapunzel and Flynn/Eugene hide as the royal guards and the captain run past them. Rapunzel and Flynn/Eugene come out.

Rapunzel:"Phew."

Flynn/Eugene:(Loudly)"Nah-nah, you missed us!(Through megaphone)Now you gotta kiss us!"

Flynn/Eugene's idiotic outburst attracted the captain of the royal guard's attention and he commands his crew to go back.

Flynn/Eugene:"Nah-nah..."

Rapunzel:"Flynn!"

Flynn/Eugene:"What?"

Flynn/Eugene gasps and realizes his mistake.

Yeah, Rapunzel and Flynn/Eugene were being chased by the royal guards and the captain but Rapunzel pulled her and Flynn/Eugene behind a corner to hide from them. Unfortunately, Flynn/Eugene called them back.

--------------------

Rapunzel:"How's the cold-blooded test going?"

Flynn/Eugene:"Great! He's(Pascal)in the freezer right now!"

Cassandra:(From Tangled The Series)"Eugene, you moron!"

Queen Arianna:(Rapunzel's mother)"Cold-blooded means your body is the same temperature as the air around it."

King Fredric:(Rapunzel's father)"Not that you're actually cold!"

---------------------

Flynn/Eugene:"He's the one who over-reacted and started this whole broo-ha-ha!"

Cassandra:"Broo-ha-ha?"

Rapunzel:"You can't say things like broo-ha-ha and not expect people to hit you."

-----------------------

Rapunzel:"We just wait patiently for Eugene to do something dumb and then-Oh look, there he goes."

--------------------

Me:(About Emmet)"Okay this guy makes Flynn/Eugene seem like a genius."

----------------

Me:(About Bose)"Okay, this kid makes Emmet seem like a genius."

-----------------

Me:"You know guys, I've always known that when it comes to brightness, well, Flynn/Eugene is about a three-watt. But Emmet, he's a wet match in a dark cave. He makes phone operators seem smart."

--------------------

Me:"You know guys, I've always known that when it comes to brightness, well, Emmet is about a three-watt. But Bose, he's a wet match in a dark cave. He makes phone operators seem smart."