Tomorrow's My Birthday!

Hey guys! I'm very happy and very excited because tomorrow is a very special day!

You Guys:(Gulps)"It is?"

I glare at you guys.

You Guys:"Oh, I mean, it is! Very special! Very, very special, indeed!"

Me:"You guys have no idea what tomorrow is, do you?"

You Guys:"Not at all."

Me:"It's my 18th birthday!"

I scream what I say so loud that the house goes up then falls down again.

You Guys:"We knew that! How could you think we wouldn't know that? What are you gonna be, 14?"

Me:(angrily)"I'm going to be 18!"

I scream what I say so loud that you guys are literally blown away my my screaming. You guys walk up to me while rubbing your heads as I continue to speak.

Me:"It's only to most important birthday in my entire life! I'm going to be an adult! That makes it a very big birthday!(I clasp my hands together and put them to my face)Oh, I just can't wait! It seems like it's taking forever for tomorrow to come! Tomorrow's my birthday!"

I put party hats on you guy's heads and on mine as well and I then blow a noisemaker.

Me:"And you know what'd I like more than anything in the whole wide world?"

I hold up a birthday cake and I blow out the candles.

You Guys:"A double decker couch?"

I take off the hat and throw out the cake.

Me:"Double decker couch? Hot dog! I mean, no. What I want for my birthday is for Bose and Chapa to kiss!"