Chapa Got Arrested?!

Hey guys! I watched the Danger Force season 3 promo and...um...Chapa got arrested! What?! Why would my baby get arrested?! Why would a happy, cheerful, bubbly, sweet little girl get arrested?! Chapa, honey, what did you do? What did you do?!

There's a part in the trailer where Chapa said to her mom: "You don't like it when I fight crimes, you don't like it when I commit crimes, I can't win with you!"

What crime did you commit, Chapa? Did you rape Bose?

You Guys:"Oh my god, Author's Name! Oh Jesus Christ! Oh geez!"

Yeah, you're right, she would never do such a thing...yet. 

There's a part in the trailer where Chapa's mugshots are shown on The Man's Nest screen. I wonder how the others reacted to this? I wonder how Bose reacted to this? Did he gasp with his hands over his mouth? Did he faint? Did he let out a long 'No!'?

Bose:(About Chapa)"Just the thought about her being alone and afraid in jail, makes me think about her being alone and afraid in jail. I don't know how she's going to survive! Oh, that poor lady! I know! We gotta get her out! But to get her out of jail, first we have to get in jail."

Miles:"How are we going to do that?"

Ray:"Easy. We're gonna do a good old fashioned JAILBREAK!"

Bose:"JAILBREAK!"

Miles:"JAILBREAK!"

Mika:"Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! We can't just do a jailbreak! That's against the law!"

Suddenly, an angry Bose grabs the fabric of Mika's suit, pushes her down a bit, and yells in an angry tone: 

Bose:(Angry)"Chapa is the greatest thing that's ever happened to me and is my favorite one and I have a crush on her and I am NOT going to let that amazing girl rot in jail just because YOU are a goody-two-shoes!"

Mika pushes Bose off of her.

Bose:(Waving his hands in the air)"You ALWAYS gotta play by the rules!"

Mika:"Rules are the foundation of a gentle society!"

Bose:"See, that is why you will ALWAYS be a loser!"

'Ooo' sound in the backround as an angry Bose storms out of the Man's Nest, stomps on the stairs, and slams the glass doors so hard they break. ALL of the glass breaks.

Mika:"Fine. I'm in."

Bose:"Yes! JAILBREAK!"

Ray and Miles:"JAILBREAK!"

Mika:"Jailbreak."

Cut to the prison where Ray, Mika, Miles, and Bose are in their regular clothes and show up in front of Chapa's cell. They all exclaim Chapa's name, Bose the loudest. Chapa goes to the door of the cell and puts her hands on the bars.

Chapa:"What are you guys doing here?"

Bose pushes to the front, grabs Chapa's hands, holds them, and looks seriously into her eyes while talking in a serious tone.

Bose:"We're gonna bust you out of here."

I saw a part in the trailer where Mika and Miles fell from the ceiling and onto Ray, breaking the twins fall. Then Bose and Chapa fall from the ceiling and onto Ray, breaking the cute future couple's fall. Judging that they fell from the ceiling, I think they went through an air duct. They are also in their superhero suits. Did they break Chapa out of jail by going through the air duct? Or were they in there for a different reason? Either way, oooo I LOVE the idea of Bose and Chapa in a air duct together! An air duct is a tight space and I LOVE the idea of those two in a tight space together! Being so close to each other, they can hear each other's heart beats and feel each other's breaths on the back of each other's necks. The hot exhalations of their breaths rustling the hair on the back of each other's necks, causing goosebumps and the tiny hairs on the back of their necks to stand up. Again. Being SO close together! I hope Bose is behind Chapa so it can go like this:

Chapa:"Ow! Hey, what's touching my butt?"

Bose:(Naughty giggle)

Chapa:(Angry; Sparking)"BOSE!"

Ooo! And they could get stuck and Chapa would tell Bose to push her butt so they can get free and Bose would do so and it would go like this:

Chapa:"Bose, push my tush!"

'Ooo'/clapping/cheering sound in the backround as a happy, smiling Bose eagerly rubs his hands together.

Bose:"You got it, Sparky!"

Bose pushes Chapa's tush.

Ooo wait! There's more! Ray has a girlfriend! Wow! Good for him! There's a part where Henry says 'Does she know you're Captain Man?' and Ray says 'Yeah' or 'Nah' I don't know what he said but he said this next: 'I've been lying to her'

Um, I don't think LYING is a good way to start a relationship, Ray. But I have SO many questions about his new girlfriend! Is she a mom? Probably, Ray LOVES moms! Though the moms got kidnapped but still! What's her name? What's her favorite color? Favorite animal? Fav food? Drink? Crunchy Or Smooth? True? False? Left? Right? Crunchy? Smooth? What? I saw she has blonde hair in a ponytail and she seems like a nice lady! Ray, congratulations on your new boo! Congrats on your new bae! Congratulations on the new girlfriend dude! Bro, your girlfriend is not ugly. Don't worry! I won't try to steal her from you! She's older than me. And I don't know if I'm a lesbian or not. Or aromatic. Or bisexual. Or straight. Anyway! Congratulations again! I hope Ray keeps her for the rest of the show and they get married and have a family!

Welp! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!