Big Dynomite Review!

Hey guys! I saw Big Dynomite and here's my review! So let's dive right in! Okay, I HATED the Chiles and Bomika moments and I LOVED the Chose moments! I LOVED the scene at the end! It was so heartwarming! I loved that! Ray, congratulations on the new girlfriend, dude! Maybe someday Ray and Crendenza will get married and Ray will be a father. He'll LITERALLY be superdad! Ha ha! Speaking of 'Ha Ha' I LOVED the part where Ray talked about the toilets in his heart I smiled, chuckled, giggled, laughed, and slapped my knee! Chapa with the "Ew! I'm gonna be sick!" and the "Uh, one, feelings are gross and two" and Mika with the "(To Chapa)Why do you hate love?" Chapa! Honey! No need to cover it up, buttercup! You totes obvy have the hots for Bose! I've seen the way you look at him! And I think he totes obvy has the hots for you too! I've seen the way he looks at you! For real though! Bose with the "Mm-hmm" and raising his eyebrows. I think he was lookin' at Chapa! Oooooo~! Looks like lil' ol' Bosey wants to get "Hot" with Chapa, if you know what I mean...;) Bose is a dirty naughty boy~Daddy's hungry for Mommy~ Bomika and Chiles fans:"Ew." Me:"Bose is "Daddy" and Chapa is "Mommy"." Bomika and Chiles fans:"Ew!" Speaking of the "Daddy" and "Ew" SO glad that returned with Ray and the girls(Mika and Chapa)Anyray! You know how Chapa was holding Miles at the end? Ugh! Ew! Gross! I know! Scarier than a horror flick! I think lil' ol' Chappy wapy mapy napy napa mapa wapa-try saying that 3 or 5 or 10 times fast, along with Choco Crocs!-was trying to make lil' ol' Bosey wosey mosey jealous. J-E-A-L-O-U-S. I WOULD put the Nick Jonas video on here-I love that song-to emphasise my point, but I don't know how! So if you want to listen to it, do that on YouTube, okay? Fun Fact! At the beginning of the episode when there was bagpipe music playing, I thought "who is playing the bagpipes?" And when it turned out to be Mika I thought "Why is Mika playing the bagpipes and why is Chapa rocking back and forth with her backpack clutched to her chest?" And when they said "Watch out for the concrete banana!" I thought to myself "Concrete banana?" I LOVED the part with Ray with his big entrance with the moon and the ukulele and singing! Ha ha! I want Bose and Chapa to be like that with each other! Think about it! Bose singing "Chapa, oh Chapa! You're the tens-sa of all tens-sa!" *Sigh* I hope Bose and Chapa get together someday...Well, gotta go! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!