I Watched Elemental!

Warning! Spoiler alert! If you have seen Disney Pixar Elemental, keep reading! If you have not seen Disney Pixar Elemental, please click away now. You have been warned.

Hey guys! I watched Disney Pixar Elemental and to those of you who say this movie is a flop then there most be something wrong with you because that movie:

Me:"Okay.(I clap my hands together and exhale)That was good shit. Great movie! Holy shit."

That movie was fire(pun intended)It's now one of my new favorite movies! I LOVED it! I thought it was funny, I thought it was heartfelt. It was really fun to watch! They did the animation in a really fun way and I really enjoyed it. It was cool to see the stuff the elements-air, fire, water, earth-can do. And the fact that the main couple of the movie is fire and water is an interesting concept because everyone knows what happens when fire and water mix. Extinguish, evaporate, science, science, science, it's basic science. I've known that. I've known what happens when fire and water mix. For most of my life, for as long as I can remember, ever since I've learned that fire and water can't mix, probably 1st grade. That's why when I first saw the teaser trailer and saw the fire woman Ember and the water guy Wade, hearing the gentle bubbling of the water and the gentle roaring of the fire, I HAD to see that movie. I wanted to see that movie because, again, I know what happens when fire and water mix. Another reason I wanted to see it is because I saw the words "Opposites react" I don't know! I guess I always liked those opposite couples! Like with Emmet(Dense but sweet)and Wyldstyle/Lucy(Tough but caring)Emmetstyle(Ship name)from The Lego Movie, Chapa(Also tough but caring)and Bose(Also dense but sweet)Chose(Ship name)from Danger Force, Spongebob(Also dense but sweet and is a sea sponge and is a sea creature and lives underwater and breathes water) and Sandy(Also tough but caring and is a squirrel and is a land creature and lives on land and breathes air)Spandy(Ship name)from Spongebob Squarepants, Ariel(Is a mermaid, lives underwater, and breathes water)and Eric(Is a human, lives underwater, and breathes air)from The Little Mermaid, and Pocahontas(Who is the daughter of the Chief of the Powhatan tribe)and John Smith(Who is a Captain of the settlers from London)

King Triton: I consider myself a reasonable merman... I set certain rules and I expect those rules to be obeyed!
Ariel: But daddy—
King Triton: Is it true you rescued a human from drowning?
Ariel: Daddy, I had to—
King Triton: Contact between the human world and the merworld is strictly forbidden! Ariel, you know that! Everyone knows that!
Ariel: He would have died!
King Triton: One less human to worry about!
Ariel: You don't even know him!
King Triton: "Know him!?" I don't have to know him — they're all the same! Spineless, savage, harpooning fish eaters, incapable of any feeling—
Ariel: Daddy, I love him!
(Cue Sebastian having a look of horror on his face)
King Triton: No... Have you lost your senses completely!? He's a human, you're a mermaid!
Ariel: I don't care.

In the 2023 version(Which I watched, it was really good)After King Triton said "He's a human, you're a mermaid!" Ariel said "That doesn't make us enemies." 

It would have been cool if that happened in Elemental:

Ember:(To her dad about Wade)"Ashfa,(That means "Father" in Firish)I love him!"

Burnie:"No...Have you lost your senses completely!? He's water, you're fire!"

Ember:"I don't care. That doesn't make us enemies."

Dating What Daddy Hates:Triton is furious when Ariel declares her love for Eric. It's also implied that part of the reason why Ariel agrees to her dangerous deal with Ursula to try to become human and join the human world is to spite King Triton, for his violent and disturbingly abusive reaction to her feelings for Eric, though she winds up regretting this decision later.