Random Stuff!

Christmas

Miles is standing under the mistletoe.

Chapa walks over and Miles smirks.

Miles:"Hey Chappy, how about kissing me under the mistletoe?"

Chapa makes a disgusted face.

Chapa:"Ugh, ew no! Fat chance, Macklin!"

Miles pouts and Chapa keeps walking until she comes across Bose who is standing under the mistletoe. Bose smiles.

Bose:"Hey Sparky! May I please have a kiss under the mistletoe?"

Chapa smiles.

Chapa:"Since you asked so nicely, of course!" 

Chapa kisses Bose. After the kiss Bose is dazed, has a dreamy smile, heart eyes, and hearts around his head.

Bose:(Dreamily)"Ohhh..."

Miles frowns. Bose smirks and sticks his tongue out at Miles. Miles sticks his tongue out at Bose.

--------------------------

Me:"It's all psychological. Mika calls Bose "Buddy" the Chose fans say "Huh? What?" Mika calls Bose "Honey" the Chose fans get out their pitchforks and torches."

-----------------

1975

"Jaws" is playing at the movie theater.

People are screaming in fear of the movie while running out of the theater room where the movie is playing. Two workers are standing beside the door.

Worker #1:(To the other worker)"I told you that movie was terrible."

--------------------------

A Shark In Real Life:(Reacting to the Jaws movie poster; Shocked, offended and hurt)"What?-I-"

Close up of the movie poster. The shark now appears like the shark in the movie poster to demonstrate the movie poster)As if I really look like this!"

The shark then changes back into their orginal form and puts the movie poster it in a drawer with a bunch of other scary movie posters of them. The shark slams the drawer shut with one of it's front fins. 

-------------------------

The Lego Movie

Emmet:"Well,(Pulls out his phone)I guess I'm gonna have to report(The hooded figure removes their hood, revealing themself to be a beautiful woman, and Emmet is taken by her beauty, and it causes him to hold the "You")Yyyyyyyyyyyyyy~"

When Emmet Joseph Brickowski sees the finest woman in the world.

Later in the melting room after Wyldstyle/Lucy-the girl from earlier-frees Emmet from his shackles.

Emmet:(Gasps)"Whoa! Who are you?"

It would have been funny if Wyldstyle/Lucy said 'The woman that saved your life' and THEN hold her hand out and say 'Come with me if you wanna not die'

------------------------------

Street Fightin'

When Crank is mean to Bose.

Me:(To Crank about what Chapa is gonna do to him)"Well, let's just say, I hope you've practiced walking without legs, or arms, or a body."

And at the end of the episode

Me:(About what Chapa is gonna do to the Chain Gang; About the Chain Gang)"Ah, they're all gonna die."

Me:(To Ray at the very end of the episode)"They're gonna need a lot of burn cream."