A Lot Has Changed In Danger Force Season 3!

Hey guys! Danger Force is back! And a lot has changed! Mysterious villains. Ray has a girlfriend.

Henry:"Does she know you're Captain Man?"

Ray:"Nah/Yeah(I don't know which one he said)I been lying to her."

Lying isn't a good start to a relationship, Ray!

Chapa got arrested

Chapa:(To her mom)"You don't like it when I fight crime. You don't like it when I commit crimes. I can't win with you!"

Mika is still fighting crime

How is she still fighting crime? Probably because since she's the only responsible one here her parents let her do it? (Gasp) Or maybe Mika disobyed her mother's wishes and fought crime! Then her mom catches Mika fighting crime.

Mika:(Stuttering)"But-but-I don't-we-How did you find me?"

Mrs.Macklin:"Oh, it was easy, really. I just listened for the sound of complete and utter betrayal and followed that."

Miles started a cult 

Miles:"Your path has led you to me."

People Offscreen:"Yes Master Miles."

For those of you who don't know, a cult is a a system of religious and directed toward a particular figure or object or a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister.

Bose can talk to goats

Bose:(To a goat)"Baaa! Baaa! Baaa!"

Why? Literally why? Of all the things in the world why is Bose talking to a goat?! LOL! Is Bose now a goatherd? You know those people who shepherd goats? I think Bose is with Miles because they're both outside. And wearing fancy duds. Well for Miles it's all like 'Hey Miles! What's with the fancy duds? Ooh, nice dress!' for Bose it's all like 'Bose! My man! And what are you wearing? (Giggles) Oh for goodness sakes! You've grown a beard!' It's true! Bose is shown to have a fricking beard! Either it's real or fake. Well of course it's fake they're actors they're acting but in the show is it fake or real? Anyway! Just circling back around to the big boys! They're also outside and a cult, like I said before, is a religious thing, and shepherding goats along with sheep is mentioned in the bible. Are Bose and Miles doing a project for regular school? Or are they doing their own thing? Ooh! Are they camping? I wouldn't be surprised if they are. They're probably trying to blow off some steam, calm down, take a breather, unwind, rewind, and relax because they're out of Danger Force and their crush Chapa is in jail. I mean, come on. We gotta admit that Bose and Miles think Chapa is smokin' hot. And they're not wrong. And no I don't have a crush on Chapa! She's just my favorite character! Anyway! Just circling back around again, maybe Bose is talking to goats because he misses Chapa because she's in jail and Chapa's favorite barnyard animal is a goat.

My OC Cindy is fighting with her boyfriend Ryan

Chapa:"How are you and Ryan doing?"

Cindy:"Ah, we're in a rough spot now."

Credit to @Wewantthecake's OC! 

Alanna is a star

Alanna is shown doing a cereal commercial.

Alanna:"Choco munch is so munchy, you'll be munching all day!"

Schwoz...I don't know what's new with Schwoz. He's probably just being...Schwoz. Also Ray's hair is gray? What? Does his dye not work anymore? Or does the de-aging treadmill not work anymore?

Henry is back

Drex is back

Lil'Dynomite is back

Drive Hard

Lil'Dynomite:"I'll be back depending on my schedule!"

Guess his schedule is cleared up!

Cavekid is back

Cavekid:"Radishes!"

Frankini is back

Mr.Macklin is back

Mr.Da Silva is back

Mrs.Da Silva is back

Mrs.O'brian is back

Mrs.Macklin is back

Mary is back

Trent is back

Schwoz is back

Ray is back

Mika is back

Miles is back

Bose is back

Chapa is back

Danger Force is back

Danger Force is back!

DANGER FORCE IS BACK! *Fangirl Squeal* Oh I'm so excited! Welp! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!