Special Announcement!

Me As The Chose Queen:"Hi, I'm The Chose Queen. I ship Chose(Bose X Chapa)(A poster unravels to show a picture of Bose and Chapa with Chapa having her hand over Bose's mouth from S.W.A.G. Is Haunted)and I also ship Emmetstyle(Emmet X Wyldstyle/Lucy)too!(A poster unravels to show a picture of Emmet and Wyldstyle/Lucy holding hands at the end of The Lego Movie)Let's take extra care to ship these ships and NOT ship Biles(Bose X Miles)Chamika(Chapa X Mika) Chiles(Chapa X Miles)Bomika(Bose X Mika)Mayhemstyle(General Sweet Mayhem X Wyldstyle/Lucy)or Remett(Rex Dangervest X Emmet)(Whispers)Or you'll be put to sleep.(Loud, hyper, excited, and happy voice as pink confetti and pink ballooons rain behind me)And guess what? My 18th Birthday's next week! I'll officially be an adult! And for every shipper follower gets a free slice of Birthday cake and my love! Have a great day, everybody!"

You Guys:"You have a great day too and Happy Early Birthday, The Chose Queen! Man! She's such a cool girl! I always wanna hear more of what she has to say--(realizes something)Wait! Did she just say put to sleep?!"

Before you guys can ponder this further, a promo of our favorite TV show Danger Force shows up on TV.

TV Announcer:"Tonight on Danger Force..."

Chapa zaps Mika.

Mika:"Ow! What the heck Chapa?!"

Chapa:(High-pitched)"Sorrey~"

You guys laugh hysterically at Chapa's high-pitched 'Sorry'. You laugh so hard you fall off the couch and face first on the floor.

You Guys:"Oof! What was I just thinking?(Closes eyes with a smile)I don't care."