Random Oneshots

Credit to @Wewantthecake's OC!

Chapa and Alanna are watching The Lego Movie 2:The Second Part. After Chapa meets Rex, she immediately becomes smitten with him due to his charisma and good looks, much to Alanna's dismay because 1:She watched this movie before so she knows Rex is the bad guy and 2:She's team Chose for life. While the sisters are watching the movie, Chapa is gawking at Rex's appearance.

The Movie

Rex knocks on Emmet's house and it crumbles.

Emmet:"Hey, you broke my ship!"

Rex:"Listen, kid, you can build anything, but there ain't nothing you can't break."

Emmet and Rex both laugh. Chapa laughs even louder. She nudges Alanna and points to Rex and continues to laugh.

Emmet:"I don't get it.

Later Rex tells his backstory.

Rex:"There I was, on a galactic mission. Ended up being MORE than I'd bargained for..."

As Chapa listens to him she starts seeing and hearing him in a slow dreamy voice.

Rex:(Chapa's daydream)"Blah, blah, blah. Proper name. Place name. Backstory stuff."

Chapa:"Mm-hmm."

Rex:(Reality)...I landed in the desolate plains of the dust planet Undar of the Dryar System.-The winds were ferocious. The isolation, intense..."

Again as Chapa watches Rex she hears his voice in a slow dreamy voice.

Rex:(Chapa's daydream)"Blah, blah, blah. I'm so handsome. Blah, blah, blah."

Chapa:"Mm-hmm."

Rex:(Reality)"...I waited for my friends. Seemed to last forever. That's when I learned...there was no one I could trust but me."

Chapa turns to Alanna.

Chapa:"Okay. I think I got it. But just in case...rewind the whole thing again, I wasn't listening."

Alanna huffs at her sister in frustration and does what her sister asks and this time Chapa listens.

-----------------

The Lego Movie

Batman and Wyldstyle/Lucy are not dating

When Emmet is gone.

Wyldstyle/Lucy is sad and frowning.

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"I miss Emmet."

When Emmet comes back from The Infinite Abyss Of Nothingness.

Emmet:"I'm back everybody!"

Wyldstyle/Lucy gasps and smiles, happy that Emmet is back.

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"Emmet!"

Wyldstyle/Lucy runs over to Emmet and hugs him.

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"Emmet!"

Wyldstyle/Lucy:"Emmet, I thought I lost you."

Emmet:"And I thought I lost you."

Emmet and Wyldstyle/Lucy hug each other and cuddle and close their eyes and smile, happy.