The Lego Movie Theory!

Guys! I just had a The Lego Movie theory! In Disney Frozen, one of the morals is 'If you become so desperate for love, you may end up falling for the wrong person' Like Anna did with Hans. She fell for the wrong person. Anna was so desperate for love she was willing to marry Hans just like(snaps fingers)that! And Kristoff is the right person for Anna. Well, I think that in The Lego Movie, Wyldstyle/Lucy had a dark and troubled past with an unloving family or something I don't know we don't know much about her family history but yeah I think she had a dark and troubled past with an unloving family and she ran away from home to get away from her abusive family and than she met Batman and she was so desperate for love she was willing to be Batman's girlfriend just like(snaps fingers)that! She was so desperate for love she fell for the wrong person:Batman. The reason why she wanted to be The Special is because so she can be special, respected and love and get all the love she wanted and never had. So she was frustrated, annoyed, and irritated that a regular, normal, ordinary guy who's a construction worker, Emmet, found The Piece Of Resistance and became The Special instead. Than it was shown that Batman and Wyldstyle/Lucy's relationship was NOT working, toxic, and unhealthy and that Batman doesn't truly love Wyldstyle/Lucy, is too self-centered to be a great boyfriend and is the wrong person for Wyldstyle/Lucy. However, Emmet, truly loves Wyldstyle/Lucy, would do anything for the person he loves, and is the right person for Wyldstyle/Lucy. Emmet is lovable, loving, caring, compassionate, optimistic, friendly, polite, kind, sweet, nice, jolly, cheerful, upbeat, happy, adorable, funny, has a big heart, and is practically an angel. He's like the sweetest dude ever. Then Wyldstyle/Lucy catches feelings for Emmet, realizes them and that Emmet loves her. Wyldstyle/Lucy:(In her head)"Emmet...loves me?" Thank god Wyldstyle/Lucy's toxic and unhealthy realationship with Batman ended and Wyldstyle/Lucy started a healthy relationship with sweet, sweet Emmet who unconditonally loves Wyldstyle/Lucy. Emmet has a lot of love in his heart for Wyldstyle/Lucy. Emmet gives Wyldstyle/Lucy lots of love; the love she never had; and deserves...I think that's all I have to say. Welp! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!